Olivia Neill #14 She would never pass the bechdel test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia will be furiously googling “what is the bechdel test” as soon as she sees this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 39
wait guys i just looked at tillys mums insta and she’s actually so cute it makes me think tillys voice is just her voice cos they sound the same like she’s definitely her mums daughter

Reactions: 3
she only very briefly mentioned her ex once in her new pod so I think he must've told her to stop talking about him and his new gf

Reactions: 8
it was so refreshing listening to the pod when it wasn't all about her relationships, now it does feel like inner monologue!

Reactions: 11
I love how her parents texted her one day like hi we’re coming to london. She’s convinced they think she’s unhinged from listening to her podcast. Good on them!

She sounds like she’s seriously considering this boob job though 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Would be a very silly move from her as I genuinely see her working towards a being a successful high fashion model. If she’s not careful she’ll end up like Madison Sarah with her balloons and miss pap deal

Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen Tilly’s TikTok from today talking about why she’s gone back to the isle of white due to developing an unhealthy relationship with food and noticing she was becoming more bitchy. Obviously all things she’s picked up from hanging out with desperate to be model Liv.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Only recently started listening to her podcast and listened to the ep she was talking about Raya and how she went on a date with a really fit guy. Anyone know who it was???

Reactions: 2
Unhinged points from new podcast and I’m only 10 mins in:

Got back with her ex even though she knew he has a girlfriend and he then told everyone she’s crazy and just made it up

Left her cats tit and sick all over the floor (who her friend looking after them whilst Olivia was in Paris didn’t bother cleaning up for her) coz she felt too depressed to do it

Spiralled had a mental breakdown coz no boys are talking to her, now realised she doesn’t need a man to be happy but then goes on to say a man took her on a date so that’s why’s she’s happy now

Imagine having her platform and money and just spending your life living like this

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.