Olivia Neill #14 She would never pass the bechdel test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't listen to the podcast myself now but is she going to LA for Coachella or what did she say?
Typo in my original post it looks like she didn’t go. She said she was going in April just to visit, and then hopefully also Coachella. Looks like she decided not to in the end

I feel like she’s reaped the benefits enough now that she could easily take a break for a few months and go and be with her family for a bit
Yes, this was my thoughts exactly. Ground herself, feel/get better, see things from a better perspective and decide what she wants to do next with a healthy mind.

Reactions: 2
She has mentioned her insecurity around her small boobs/desire to get a boob job over the last 4 or 5 podcasts consistently. In the most recent one she announced she has booked a consultation. She really really needs to just sort out her self confidence issues by working on herself (and not getting work done to herself) or else she will just find something else to change after she gets boobs. There will always be something..

Reactions: 16
She has mentioned her insecurity around her small boobs/desire to get a boob job over the last 4 or 5 podcasts consistently. In the most recent one she announced she has booked a consultation. She really really needs to just sort out her self confidence issues by working on herself (and not getting work done to herself) or else she will just find something else to change after she gets boobs. There will always be something..
the last thing she needs is a big boob job

Reactions: 20
I have seen so many influencers randomly bring up boob jobs since Alix Earle spoke about hers.. sometimes I fall into the trap of thinking influencers have the perfect life but in reality they must never feel good enough. There’s always a newer, skinnier, blonder girl with better boobs/bum/lips looking to snatch up their relevancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think unless she gets a boob job like Kendall Jenner’s it’ll look so unnatural and weird her frame is tiny

Reactions: 22
Millie t is in L.A too and just met up with Olivia’s friend Millie, I wonder is it awkward for Olivia considering Millie t has said in a yt video that she doesn’t like Olivia

No way what video?!
It’s one with spencer, carmie and Ben Morris. They have to guess you tubers and Ben picks Olivia and has to guess who it is. He asked do we like this person and they all gave really shady answers, one of them being “dated someone in the friend group and kissed other people in this time”

I think unless she gets a boob job like Kendall Jenner’s it’ll look so unnatural and weird her frame is tiny
She said that's what she would want, I just hope she goes into it knowing a boob job isn't going to fix any of the issues she has. She says it's not for male validation but does she really believe that?

Reactions: 10
Podcast recap:

- Got her cancer diagnosis when she was in Barcelona. The doctor’s sent her a document with it in. She read it when she was hungover in her hotel room and her heart just sank. She said she didn’t cry because she did her research and realised how lucky she is that she can just get it removed and that will be the end of it.

- Her dad was raging at the doctors for just dumping that on her and not calling her to discuss and she’s “only 21”. That’s life sweetheart. I doubt the doctors have time to personally call every patient about their test results.

- Edie and Millie really helped get her mind off things and she said she used humour to get through it. She had a breakdown when she got home though. She talked about how annoying her tik tok comments were with people telling her she deserved it. Doubled down on the sunbed thing and said it wasn’t caused by that. However she regrets being 17 and talking about sunbeds because she realises her influence over people. Now she would never mention them. Says she is open on her podcast about binge drinking and vaping but knows she’s a bad example because those are unhealthy habits.

- Talks about valuing her friends since her breakup. Edie and Millie are good for advice, and will tell it to her straight. Called her out for being toxic and loving drama around her breakup. Says Tilly is her fun friend. Lewys knows her the best out of everyone and her home friends will be her bridesmaids. She asked her friends what they come to her for, cos she didn’t know what type of friend she was. (Which is weird to me lol. Surely you would know what you bring to the table). She was panicking because she never makes plans she only follows, and she is really inspired by Edie and Millie - their fashion, their makeup, their connections, their advice and thinks they are really cool and has never had friends she thought were cooler than her before lol.

- Her friend she is good for “a good time”, “casual chats” and “FaceTime” lmao. She seems like she lacks any substance in what she offers but ok.

- Is self conscious about her boobs when she’s having sex and is envious of her how friends look in bikinis so has booked her consultation. She just wants a “mini” boob job like Kendall Jenner. I bet she will go through with it.

- Is better at not needing male validation atm and doesn’t feel the need to talk to boys for the first time ever.

Reactions: 26
“Not needing male validation” but has booked a boob job consultation because she doesn’t like how she looks during sex lol. I’m not against surgery at all but she definitely shouldn’t get any when she’s clearly going through body dysmorphia and insecurities

Reactions: 51
Honestly the way the doctors handled her situation sounded terrible. For the amount of money she paid you'd expect better service.

Reactions: 34
i actually don't think that's just life, i had an awful experience with a doctor texting me my results and i was so taken aback. i raised it and they apologised as it was totally unacceptable. given she went private you'd expect something better. imo anyway.

Reactions: 32
Yeah I disagree with it just being life, nobody should be told they have cancer through a document, no matter the severity of it. If I was told I had rare cancer, my mind would automatically go to it being too rare that there's no cure. Fortunately that's not the case for Olivia. I'm shocked as she's gone private (not that the delivery of such scary news should be any less sensitive if you go through the NHS).

Also she has wanted a boob job for her entire career and has always expressed insecurities about 'looking like a boy' etc. Kind of thought she just wouldn't get one at this point. I don't think she's getting one purely because she doesn't like how they look during sex but of course cosmetic surgery in general is almost always because of beauty standards connected to the patriarchy. I'd probably dig a bit deeper if I were her before paying thousands for a boob job, hoping its going to magically fix the way she feels about herself overnight.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.