Olivia Neill #14 She would never pass the bechdel test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe a bad take, but its really hard to avoid ex’s if they are within your siblings circles. he was always her brothers friend before he was her bf, so she can’t exactly avoid him??

Reactions: 36
maybe a bad take, but its really hard to avoid ex’s if they are within your siblings circles. he was always her brothers friend before he was her bf, so she can’t exactly avoid him??
yeah but you dont have to take a pic with them clearly on it and post it on your story either lol

Reactions: 2
Seems her coke habit has died down given all these paralytic story times recently

Reactions: 3
honestly do believe her and john was right person wrong time lol would love to see them together eventually

Reactions: 10
Seems her coke habit has died down given all these paralytic story times recently
Nah when I used to drink alcohol I’d be paralytic but when I did coke it actually made me just more alert and buzzy and not paralytic. She’s probs stopped drinking so much and switched to drugs lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nah when I used to drink alcohol I’d be paralytic but when I did coke it actually made me just more alert and buzzy and not paralytic. She’s probs stopped drinking so much and switched to drugs lol
That’s what I mean, recently she always seems to be really drunk and paralytic but that doesn’t happen on coke unless you’re excessively excessively drinking alongside it, that why I think she must be doing it less now

Reactions: 9
The best thing for Olivia would be for her to leave this lifestyle, move back to Belfast and surround herself with those who genuinely care about her and actually ground herself. The London lifestyle she's living is a crash and burn scenario. Even though people give out about her, nobody wants to see someone spiral so much that they lose themselves especially so public. She'd gain more self-respect and respect from others by taking the time to look after herself on all levels. I truly hope she finds who she really is and what she really wants to do with her life. Perhaps learning from her mistakes, she'll then be able to use her platform for a purpose.

Reactions: 22
The best thing for Olivia would be for her to leave this lifestyle, move back to Belfast and surround herself with those who genuinely care about her and actually ground herself. The London lifestyle she's living is a crash and burn scenario. Even though people give out about her, nobody wants to see someone spiral so much that they lose themselves especially so public. She'd gain more self-respect and respect from others by taking the time to look after herself on all levels. I truly hope she finds who she really is and what she really wants to do with her life. Perhaps learning from her mistakes, she'll then be able to use her platform for a purpose.
I feel like she’s reaped the benefits enough now that she could easily take a break for a few months and go and be with her family for a bit

Reactions: 3
That’s no realistic though. What 20-something who is used to being independent, has a friendship group in London, is wealthy and has her own house and her own pets, is going to move back home? I understand your point, but people always say the same about Flossie and even Anastasia Kingsnorth - about how it would do them good to move home. That’s never going to happen though.

Looks like Olivia ended up going to LA? She said on her podcast she was really nervous about going and thought she would feel like a spare part. Edie and Millie are there now, doesn’t look like she went with them.

Reactions: 26
That’s no realistic though. What 20-something who is used to being independent, has a friendship group in London, is wealthy and has her own house and her own pets, is going to move back home? I understand your point, but people always say the same about Flossie and even Anastasia Kingsnorth - about how it would do them good to move home. That’s never going to happen though.

Looks like Olivia ended up going to LA? She said on her podcast she was really nervous about going and thought she would feel like a spare part. Edie and Millie are there now, doesn’t look like she went with them.
I don't listen to the podcast myself now but is she going to LA for Coachella or what did she say?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.