Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queencarmen

VIP Member
sorry if I am late to the party here but who is her ex?!

before that:

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Okay so theres no wikki - can someone give me a low down of Olivia pretty pls? Just came across her from Emma Chamberlin's podcast as she has an add for her podcast, and kinda wanna listen but I trust tattles opinion

seosaimhín

watched the surgery vlog and is it normal to go home the day of a surgery like that? it seems mad to me that she didn't stay overnight

Slightly off topic but isnt olivia's friend millie hannah close friends with millie t?? I swear that's where I know her from, that must be an interesting dynamic considering how many times millie t and her friends have shaded olivia so publicly, is she the same girl?
they definitely were close in the past, not sure about now though

doodlebug

VIP Member
Lol second this. Not sure they would they let her break her contract for hot girl summer
I think with a podcast you do have some freedom to do as you wish. A lot of people drop off after a bit or miss weeks. I’m sure the only real requirements Spotify have is to do certain ads, and that’s probably on a rolling basis. It’s not like Spotify will be like no you can’t take a break. It just means she isn’t getting paid.