Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hdhshh67

The pic of her completely hairless leg and the razor.. like come on girl ur not fooling anyone

Reactions: 1
how can i find this on rightmove
---
nvm found it
I found it from Emma’s and Olivia’s recent vlogs as they both vlogged walking right outside with street signs and livs house colour… also the fact Olivia has shown her car they need to be more careful

so incredibly horrible that this has happened but you’re right and I so hope she can now use her platform to discuss the dangers. It worries me SO much how sunbeds and overly tanning / sunbathing is so normalised for influencers and it is SO dangerous. I dread to think how many people watch these videos (not just Olivia’s) and think sun beds are fine. I really hope she can spread some influence on this as younger people really do seem to copy everything she does
what did she say on her TikTok as I think she’s deleted it

cheapstar

That’s no realistic though. What 20-something who is used to being independent, has a friendship group in London, is wealthy and has her own house and her own pets, is going to move back home? I understand your point, but people always say the same about Flossie and even Anastasia Kingsnorth - about how it would do them good to move home. That’s never going to happen though.

Looks like Olivia ended up going to LA? She said on her podcast she was really nervous about going and thought she would feel like a spare part. Edie and Millie are there now, doesn’t look like she went with them.
I don't listen to the podcast myself now but is she going to LA for Coachella or what did she say?