Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ggturner12

Chatty Member
so the same group of people went to ibiza the same time last year with the same group company…and guess who was also there…a certain ex boyfriend

odds on he is there this time too

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
The way she has handled her cancer is very worrying, usually when people go through something like this they become more enlightened and aware, she’s just declined in every aspect of her life since she got her diagnosis. I’m the same age as her, and this is the time when people are making big life changes and making realisations that stem from what they’ve learnt through past experiences, it’s crazy how little growth she’s had. She really seems emotionally stunted and lost.

She has so many opportunities and wastes them, the influencer industry is so oversaturated right now and she’s lost all the qualities that made her grow. She’s inconsistent and bratty, and it’s frustrating because she has so much potential. Her fans are outgrowing her, and she’s clinging on to a group of people who won’t care about her once she completley loses relevancy. I know she’s made some good investments, and this has led her to believe that she’s set for life but it doesn’t work like that, influencers have a false sense of security when they’re at the height of their career but a few years later they end up in positions where they’re secretly struggling but still
---

i agree, I think she finds being an influencer embarrassing, she finds her fans embarrassing and seems to be distancing herself from youtube. I don’t think she’d be a good presenter, she lacks maturity and communication skills, I imagine she’d be a very messy, and anxious presenter. I thought she was trying to get into the fashion industry, but she has a lot of self image issues and modelling would probably destroy her mental health, and she lacks the creativity required to do all the behind the scenes stuff.

I had no idea her boyfriends family was wealthy, but it does make sense as he doesn’t seem to work enough to make a substantial amount of money that would allow him to lounge about the way he seemingly does.
just wait until shes 25 and her frontal lobe has developed -- her ex/current bf who knows and the rest of her average looking men will get the sack

queencarmen

VIP Member
Listened to some of her podcasts on 2 very long bus journeys over the weekend and if that's not a girl with serious issues and who needs lots of therapy then I don't know who would, I know we all did silly things when splitting from our first loves but he could fully do her for stalking.
thats a good idea actually, i cant bring myself to listen to her podcast bc theyre so long and rambly but the next time i have a long train journey maybe ill gve it a go

sensibility

I heard they are making a one off Christmas special this year - it will be weird to see her returning as Sophie especially after she has played the Queen,

Hopefully she will have made it through the cancer by then.

ellamae

Chatty Member
I do hope Olivia’s relevancy and her popularity fades because I don’t think it’s fair that she’s expecting people to continue following her / allowing her to live the lifestyle she does when she’s not actually putting any content out anywhere.
I think she is trying to steer away from being an influencer and will end up with a career eg presenting which she’s expressed an interest in before or maybe doing something else. I don’t think she actually enjoys being an influencer. If she’s made lots of money she can bring in income in so many ways even if work dries up online
---
I think she is trying to steer away from being an influencer and will end up with a career eg presenting which she’s expressed an interest in before or maybe doing something else. I don’t think she actually enjoys being an influencer. If she’s made lots of money she can bring in income in so many ways even if work dries up online
she will probs settle down someone who has a wealthy family. Maybe that’s why she’s so eager to stay with her ex