Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rachelbee

sorry but i think it's a bit depraved that there are genuinely people on here saying that they don't feel bad for her that she has literal cancer ?? at 21 ?? no matter what you think about her or her attitude to sunbeds in the past, i think it's really horrid to essentially say she deserves it for going on the beds ? she was 16/17 years old in those videos, we ALL have bad/unhealthy habits as teenagers and i feel so terrible for her that she's dealing with something as scary as cancer now because of decisions she made as a 16 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
The people in her TikTok’s comments saying ‘you made me feel good about my boobs and now I need to get a boob job too’ are insane to me, why are you attaching your self worth to someone you have and will never meet? It’s not Olivia’s job to boost your self esteem…yes she’s an influencer but people need to learn the difference between her just living her life vs her promoting / influencing a product. Some people these days just need to get off the internet and touch some grass stg

Reactions: 66
I don’t get influencer marketing and culture anymore. These trips don’t make sense - how is sending a bunch of rich influencers to Paris going to influence me to buy flip flops from havaianas? It’s gotten ridiculous I swearrrr

Reactions: 55

jedwad87

she looks a bit like a misogynistic bloke who’d work in IT and never actually touched a clit in his life

3AE69E8E-331D-4498-830D-E31384CDCC18.png

• Haha
Reactions: 54

queencarmen

VIP Member
This might sound heartless but I’d deffo be getting my cancer sorted out and the all clear before I even considered a boob job

Reactions: 51

_lxcy

“Not needing male validation” but has booked a boob job consultation because she doesn’t like how she looks during sex lol. I’m not against surgery at all but she definitely shouldn’t get any when she’s clearly going through body dysmorphia and insecurities

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
She's so stupid. I got shat on on here for not having much sympathy and yet here she is frolicking about in the sun with a cigarette in hand after choosing a boob job and holiday over the surgery to get it removed. Jesus Christ

• Heart

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
She sounds bitter? If your sons gf can afford to buy a Mercedes from money she’s earned I don’t think she should be slating it, especially when her own son sounds like a bum
Boy mums are hella weird tbh, imagine slating your kid’s gf car when it’s objectively a nice car - it’s giving jealous, weird behaviour

Reactions: 48

cosmogorl16

Am I the only one who can’t get over how casually she speaks in her podcast about not taking care of her cats? I’ve dealt with depression/depressive episodes for years and I have NEVER once let my cats litterbox go uncleaned or let them live in filth. Not to mention she hired a “pet sitter” (her friend) who doesn’t want to clean up after her cats??? She has all the money in the world to find an adequate caretaker, that’s what gets me. Heck, she could even hire cleaners to come to her house instead of waiting for her parents to come. There’s no reason for her to be this neglectful. They’re probably also making a mess because they’re so stressed from her being so inconsistent.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Shadeofchlogal

I actually respect her a lot for talking about it, because that’s a really deep thing to reveal about yourself.

Reactions: 47