Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
I don’t get why she even said it was “solo”. Like just don’t say anything? It’s the weirdest thing. Same with the hotel thing like she could’ve just said she was in a hotel didn’t have to say who she was or wasn’t with? She just draws more attention to it by lying
She deffo did the solo hotel video because she was copying Emma Chamberlain video when she did the same 😴

Reactions: 1

jisishs

can I also add she was so mean to me (press reviewing her live show) and many others in VIP room after her live show
You go and chat to her maybe get a selfie and she said my iphone was 'vintage' LOL!!!!
And acted like she'd never seen one like that before... it was an iphone 7
anyway she was nasty to everyone she met but they were all smiles as her PR was right next to her and it was just awkward AF
so now this whole book tour about how she was bullied etc etc i smell BS she is the bully!!!
its not hard to be nice - SO SO SO many other celebs manage it well enough she just seems outright mean
cheer up luv!
Idk people have bad days and I think it’s kinda unfair to make such a judgement after one encounter. I read her book and listened to her episode on CHD and her story was actually really sad, I couldn’t imagine going through what she went though.

Reactions: 1

doodlebug

VIP Member
Has Milli Hannah had a BBL she looks so diff to years ago but has no weight gain on her face
I don’t think so. She’s definitely just gained a lot of weight since she was younger. And there’s lots you can do with to your face nowadays to make it look slim - jaw/chin filler, fat removal, cheek implants etc…