Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mySON

Chatty Member
She doesn’t record at home anyway. She goes to the studio. She said it was because she was travelling a lot for work but honestly, wouldn’t surprise me if her ex had asked in exchange for them starting fresh she lays off the podcast for a bit. She said in one of the last episodes he told her he hates the podcast, it gives him so much anxiety etc. so she was questioning whether she’s a good person or not because she claims to love this guy yet was willingly doing something that she knows hurts him…..
Major facepalm. But would not surprise me if she literally sacrificed her literal job for a man. She is that girl.
yes but because she can't be at home shes staying in hotels/ going abroad etc aka not in london therefore not going into the studio

paigexwalk

i've managed to find the house really easily just to have a little nosey but so confused it says it was last sold in August 2013

milliesayss

she's referred to it as her first breakup on her podcast before too. very weird as literally everyone knows she's had 2 breakups with John lol
very suss ! there’s a cmnt on the ‘olivia neill’s boyfriend’ video on tiktok that says justice 4 john 😭
E12AD45E-F497-498A-A14B-79972E1EE459.jpeg

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
ngl the constant discussion of flossie and olivia is boring
Hopefully we’ll have some Cannes film festivals outfits to discuss soon🤣 she’s really not giving us much to talk about atm
---
Is this a spot or a piercing? Seems so central for a spot
IMG_1704.jpeg

Last edited:

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
can I also add she was so mean to me (press reviewing her live show) and many others in VIP room after her live show
You go and chat to her maybe get a selfie and she said my iphone was 'vintage' LOL!!!!
And acted like she'd never seen one like that before... it was an iphone 7
anyway she was nasty to everyone she met but they were all smiles as her PR was right next to her and it was just awkward AF
so now this whole book tour about how she was bullied etc etc i smell BS she is the bully!!!
its not hard to be nice - SO SO SO many other celebs manage it well enough she just seems outright mean
cheer up luv!
Vintage 😭