Olivia Neill #14 She would never pass the bechdel test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly agree with her dad that they should've called her. doesn't matter if she went private or not you don't just dump the 'you have cancer' info on someone like that

Reactions: 39
Even a letter would be better than a text ffs imagine how you’d feel just texting your friend or whatever and then a notification comes up from your doctor saying you have cancer

Reactions: 5
It’s so crazy to me, you’d hope that if they’re to give that news and they weren’t going to call they’d at least put a section in the results in laymans terms, or even a leaflet on the type of cancer!

Reactions: 2
She’s basically given up on youtube now which is mad because that’s the reason she has so many followers and money

Reactions: 12
She’s basically given up on youtube now which is mad because that’s the reason she has so many followers and money
It’s kinda sad for her fans tbh shows how little she appreciates them, I don’t think she’d even bother with her pod if not contractually obliged to do so

Reactions: 21
Think it is Tilly that’s w Jude Laws son as I’m pretty sure that’s him w her family on her sisters story
5ECEE44F-5CD1-4EC1-B0B0-CE725F9C4527.png

Reactions: 3
Think it is Tilly that’s w Jude Laws son as I’m pretty sure that’s him w her family on her sisters story
View attachment 2084694
Just had a snoop on Tilly’s insta & there’s baby pics of her & that girl whose story it is - is that Jude Laws daughter? If so then wow, her parents must’ve been quite to do if they’re family friends of Jude Law!

Reactions: 1
Just had a snoop on Tilly’s insta & there’s baby pics of her & that girl whose story it is - is that Jude Laws daughter? If so then wow, her parents must’ve been quite to do if they’re family friends of Jude Law!
The girl is her sister but the boy in it is Jude laws son

Reactions: 2
That’s her sister Maddie

I honestly said like 2/3 years ago on here that I could bet money on her having a boob job and here we are! haha.

Reactions: 5
Olivia is def one of the influencers i see who interacts THE LEAST with her fans. Never replies to comments or posts on youtube. Its just sponsored insta posts. It gives off very “im better than u” emma chamberlain vibes after she got rly famous and started working with fashion brands. I know olivia is successful but i wonder if her actual engagement has gone down over past year? I remember when she was huge on both youtube and insta easily getting hundreds of thousands of views and likes h

Reactions: 27
The pic of her completely hairless leg and the razor.. like come on girl ur not fooling anyone

Tbf Im glad she advertised it, I've never heard of it before and now I have a starter pack on the way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tbf Im glad she advertised it, I've never heard of it before and now I have a starter pack on the way 🤣
Isn’t it just a bang average razor that’s been heavily marketed? Checked it out and the trustpilot and doesn’t seem like it’s anything special really.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.