Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear Olivia doesn’t record her podcast too far in advance based on when she puts the Insta questions box up that she answers in the episodes.

so the switch from Orlando to Tilly must have been really recent if that’s what happened. She’s got to be kicking herself that she said it would be a holiday with her boyfriend already. Especially after saying she was going to be more private.

Reactions: 29
I swear Olivia doesn’t record her podcast too far in advance based on when she puts the Insta questions box up that she answers in the episodes.

so the switch from Orlando to Tilly must have been really recent if that’s what happened. She’s got to be kicking herself that she said it would be a holiday with her boyfriend already. Especially after saying she was going to be more private.
I honestly think the way she spoke about him on her podcast may have been it lol

Reactions: 1
Is it not possible her boyfriend just has Covid or something and couldn’t go? I might have missed some other hints they’ve broken up!

Is it not possible her boyfriend just has Covid or something and couldn’t go? I might have missed some other hints they’ve broken up!
He’s been storying himself out and about though. He doesn’t have Covid.

Reactions: 7
back to her podcast - me and my bf have been together for almost 2 years now and we spend pretty much 5/6 days out of a week together (except when i’m back at uni or we work opposite shifts but we still manage to sleep together anyways) and olivia’s comment about feeling like an old couple seeing him everyday and not her friends is a bit ignorant in my opinion and says a lot about their relationship.. olivia doesn’t realise that people lead their own lives and have stuff to do and aren’t able to entertain her 24/7.. having someone close to you like a boyfriend is something you should be so grateful for especially when they make time to see you everyday. that might be a bit different in her life where none of her friends or boyfriend have “real” jobs (correct me if i’m offending anyone) but none the less if someone is willing to spend time with you you shouldn’t label it as seeing yourself as an old married couple, me and my bf don’t feel this way at all and we actually enjoy every moment we spend together whether we binge watch every possible show for the next 5 weeks or actually go on trips etc. it says a lot about her relationship and how she feels in regards to settling down with someone.. she doesn’t love him she just likes him and definitely more than as just a friend but not enough to settle long time. she couldn’t pretend to love him although if their relationship is presumably over already then she just couldn’t hack it. she was with john for so long and then living with flossie and lewys that she just feels lost being on her own and i can relate to that for when i’m away in college and don’t see my bf everyday but i would never label us as an old couple or say that we see eachother too much. this just implies she’s sick of him or vice versa

on the contrary, i actually liked john and i liked olivia and john together.. i feel like they will eventually get back but for that they both have to take their time. they both have to make sacrifices whether it be him moving to london or her back to belfast cause i feel like when she’s with him she’s most content and her authentic self.. i love olivia but i hate who she’s become i don’t bother with her videos , podcasts or whatever it may be anymore (except from background noise when i am trying to nap cause she boring af rn) she didn’t have issues spending everyday with him and doing duck all together and she seemed so happy and that’s when i felt like she was the best and most relatable version of herself in my eyes.

i do unfortunately think she’s steering further and further away from that direction of going back to the same liv she changed too much and the money and clout got too much into her head. her relationship with orlando or whatever his name is sounds like a brand deal that just happened to finish

Reactions: 9
back to her podcast - me and my bf have been together for almost 2 years now and we spend pretty much 5/6 days out of a week together (except when i’m back at uni or we work opposite shifts but we still manage to sleep together anyways) and olivia’s comment about feeling like an old couple seeing him everyday and not her friends is a bit ignorant in my opinion and says a lot about their relationship.. olivia doesn’t realise that people lead their own lives and have stuff to do and aren’t able to entertain her 24/7.. having someone close to you like a boyfriend is something you should be so grateful for especially when they make time to see you everyday. that might be a bit different in her life where none of her friends or boyfriend have “real” jobs (correct me if i’m offending anyone) but none the less if someone is willing to spend time with you you shouldn’t label it as seeing yourself as an old married couple, me and my bf don’t feel this way at all and we actually enjoy every moment we spend together whether we binge watch every possible show for the next 5 weeks or actually go on trips etc. it says a lot about her relationship and how she feels in regards to settling down with someone.. she doesn’t love him she just likes him and definitely more than as just a friend but not enough to settle long time. she couldn’t pretend to love him although if their relationship is presumably over already then she just couldn’t hack it. she was with john for so long and then living with flossie and lewys that she just feels lost being on her own and i can relate to that for when i’m away in college and don’t see my bf everyday but i would never label us as an old couple or say that we see eachother too much. this just implies she’s sick of him or vice versa
Nah I’d disagree on this one, she’s 20 she shouldn’t be spending every night with her boyfriend. Chances are they’ll break up which is why at that age having good friends is so important. You need a personality that isn’t reliant on your boyfriend

Reactions: 74
Nah I’d disagree on this one, she’s 20 she shouldn’t be spending every night with her boyfriend. Chances are they’ll break up which is why at that age having good friends is so important. You need a personality that isn’t reliant on your boyfriend
codependency is so damaging at this age, you should be living your life not spending all ur time with a partner

Reactions: 50
codependency is so damaging at this age, you should be living your life not spending all ur time with a partner
i understand these points but i don’t think i’m promoting codependence. i don’t see myself as codependent and i don’t believe spending a lot of time with your so makes you codependent. everyone is different i guess and olivia may have a personality of being codependent but it’s not wrong to spend majority of your free time with a partner and it does not take away from your personality either, it depends on the kind of person you are. you can have good friends and you can have a good relationship as well as having time to yourself it’s all based on your own inputs and outputs with people

Reactions: 10
This is a REACH but Lola Andrea made a tiktok about “when you’re having a roasting session and the friend that cheated on her boyfriend is laughing a little too hard,” yknow the trend atm … & then I think yesterday or the day before Olivia was on live, I only watched like two mins but she made comments about being so lonely and got like all teary eyed, then quickly went “anyways”

Anyway I have a theory she cheated cos she gives me that vibe and her saying she’s so lonely plus the Jamaica thing kinda implies they’ve broken up

A reach like I said but my theory lol
AC5AC2BD-25F3-45B4-9CDD-2B7D0311D182.jpeg

no clue how reputable this is but…

Reactions: 24
Oh my god this girl is so embarrassing wtf is wrong her. She acts like a year 7??? Grow up

Reactions: 11
Curly wurly, this made me laugh so much Hahahah!!! I think it’s orly Chorly, isn’t it?

I feel like curly wurly or whatever tf he’s called is just a temporary filler in her life bc she’s lonely lmao. She used to spend 24 hours of her day with flossie and Lewis and now that’s she has moved out she’s had to get her self a bf to keep her company.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hate how much people glorify John lmao maybe it's cause I'm from Belfast but he is just not it

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.