Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe she just has puffy eyes from crying if she was meant to be going on hols with the bf and is now going with her mate. seems more realistic imo??

if they have broken up i hope she takes time to be single but i can fully see her going back to john at some point this year
I think she’s going without him because she wants them to spend more time apart I’ll be shocked if they’ve Broke up because she just spoke about him in the recent podcast episode saying she wants them to spend more time apart

I think she’s going without him because she wants them to spend more time apart I’ll be shocked if they’ve Broke up because she just spoke about him in the recent podcast episode saying she wants them to spend more time apart
Bit odd since she got the holiday as an Xmas present for him

Reactions: 39
I deffo think they’ve broken up. He has a story up of a pub last night so not like he’s got covid and can’t go. She explicitly said in her podcast it was his Christmas present so it’s not like she’d go with anyone else surely

Reactions: 31
Olivia wants to dress like Kate moss or Lily rose depp aka 2000’s thinspo
I don’t listen to her podcasts but does anyone else find it really embarrassing that she said this considering she’s wormed her way into Lila Moss’ friend group lmao

Reactions: 32
Wouldn't be surprised if he was mad that she disclosed all that, saying she felt like she was a married couple at 20, when she's the co-dependant one lol

Says she wants to keep her relationships private, talks about her issues on her spotify podcast lol

Reactions: 20
I bet she wants to go to Jamaica because iris law is there. Best friends with Lila moss. Maybe even Lila herself will turn up. Another nepo baby to get in with.

Reactions: 9
There’s definitely tea. She explicitly stated the Jamaica trip was her boyfriend’s Christmas present and she’s definitely gone without him. Maybe she’ll talk about it on her podcast lol since she loves to shade him there.

I get the impression she just likes having a boyfriend, not necessarily because she likes Orlando himself. She 100% made out in one of the episodes that she sees herself and John getting back together at some point. She also says she wants to move back to Belfast and raise her kids there eventually. She also mentioned how she felt guilty leaving her cat with a friend over Christmas because that would be putting them out - she originally asked Orlando because she didn’t care if looking after Phil put him out lol. The only good things she’s ever said about him is that he’s cool, has nice style and makes good music. All surface level stuff.

I haven’t listened to the latest podcast but sounds like she’s not exactly saying flattering things about him if she’s saying she feels like an old married couple. Maybe he listened to her podcast lol and told her to do one.

Reactions: 42
There’s definitely tea. She explicitly stated the Jamaica trip was her boyfriend’s Christmas present and she’s definitely gone without him. Maybe she’ll talk about it on her podcast lol since she loves to shade him there.

I get the impression she just likes having a boyfriend, not necessarily because she likes Orlando himself. She 100% made out in one of the episodes that she sees herself and John getting back together at some point. She also says she wants to move back to Belfast and raise her kids there eventually. She also mentioned how she felt guilty leaving her cat with a friend over Christmas because that would be putting them out - she originally asked Orlando because she didn’t care if looking after Phil put him out lol. The only good things she’s ever said about him is that he’s cool, has nice style and makes good music. All surface level stuff.

I haven’t listened to the latest podcast but sounds like she’s not exactly saying flattering things about him if she’s saying she feels like an old married couple. Maybe he listened to her podcast lol and told her to do one.
just listened to this weeks podcast (ep 8) and she said that after about a month of dating they realised they were spending pretty much every day together and sleeping at each other’s houses every night too (which is why she said she was feeling like she’s married at age 20). So they’ve agreed to try and spend more time apart in January onwards because she said she was barely seeing her friends at all

but not going on the holiday together after she bought it as a gift for him is weird, I doubt flights to Jamaica and a hotel were cheap! You’d think they’d do their spending less time together after the holiday not before? I think she’s full of tit tbh!

Reactions: 21
I was still stuck on her “not confirming I have a bf” phase and turns out she may have dumped him already I can’t catch up with this girl

• Haha
Reactions: 32
ok mayb this is a bit of a reach, but does anyone else think she got rid of the lip filler/extensions to be more natural and 'cool' for Orlando, and now if things are going south (not going on holiday together anymore etc) she's now got them back? hmmmmmm

Reactions: 14
This is a REACH but Lola Andrea made a tiktok about “when you’re having a roasting session and the friend that cheated on her boyfriend is laughing a little too hard,” yknow the trend atm … & then I think yesterday or the day before Olivia was on live, I only watched like two mins but she made comments about being so lonely and got like all teary eyed, then quickly went “anyways”

Anyway I have a theory she cheated cos she gives me that vibe and her saying she’s so lonely plus the Jamaica thing kinda implies they’ve broken up

A reach like I said but my theory lol

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.