Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally don't think you can maintain a weight that low without some form of longterm restriction 🤷‍♀️ .
Remember that you don't have to eat duck all to have a restrictive ed, people's eds manifest in all diff ways with diff behaviours there's no cookie cutter way to have an ed.

Reactions: 43
so sorry if this has already been discussed, I haven't read this thread in ages but on her live she just said she's going to Jamaica with her friend Tilly? last time I heard i thought she got it as a christmas present for her boyfriend

• Wow
Reactions: 37
so sorry if this has already been discussed, I haven't read this thread in ages but on her live she just said she's going to Jamaica with her friend Tilly? last time I heard i thought she got it as a christmas present for her boyfriend
yeah she said it was a present for her boyfriend in her podcast! maybe they have broken up already

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Maybe theres like a group of them going? tbh with how it went w john and how many times she embarrassed herself going back to him I doubt she will have dumped orlando this fast

Reactions: 1
Maybe theres like a group of them going? tbh with how it went w john and how many times she embarrassed herself going back to him I doubt she will have dumped orlando this fast
that could be true but from what it sounds like it's just those two going; she said she's staying at Tilly's tonight because it's close to the airport.

Maybe she was saying it as a decoy, so her comments weren’t filled with questions about Orlando

Idk if anyone else noticed and could have been to do with something else but the first time someone asked her who she was going with she said her friend Tilly and then awkwardly was like … anyways

Reactions: 2
She really really really needs to stop using this thread for content. It's booooooring!!!!
RE: her being false... I think when she started making vids she was a lot more conscious of people she knew watching but she wasn't insecure about it; I think that's what made her really authentic and seem like a friend to so many viewers. Now that she's gained such a huge following I personally feel as though with the growth of her ego and her detachment from her audience she views us as below her and it comes across as mockery and this ability to lie. Her tone of voice has changed so much and I think she sounds a lot like someone who's very insecure but still placing themselves above others. Just my take though.

Reactions: 13
2BE3A5B2-6EF3-4A5D-9210-74C7386004B5.png

She realllyyyyy needs to give her hair a break from dye and extensions she’s going to be bald

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
View attachment 970631
She realllyyyyy needs to give her hair a break from dye and extensions she’s going to be bald
holy tit i hate commenting on looks but my god... she looks ROUGH. and her hair looks seconds away from shedding right off. someone needs to tell her its okay if she isn't blonde anymore... why is she botching herself like this- for the sake of looking like every other london influencer? what is wrong with her 💀 brown hair is absolutely beautiful on everyone, its really not a big deal to go back to your natural color esp when ur hair is completely dead straw. i hope she realizes before she goes entirely bald which doesn't look far off.

• Angry
Reactions: 49
Lack of good nutrition does that
For real, it reminds me of this post I saw of Jung Ho-yeon from Squid Game.

You can't be underweight for a long period of time without it wreaking havoc on your body, people glamorize being underweight, but they don't show the reality of what it can do being malnourished.

In reality, your body IS tired. You can put on makeup and extensions, but you can't always have facetune... It gives you bags, and makes your hair thin. Among many other things.

(Edit: I am NOT body shaming, I am trying to show the reality of what being underweight can be like. Often we are shown photoshopped images of extremely thin people and it's just not realistic. We are shown images of energetic, glowing, healthy looking women when the affects of being that thin is being hidden.)

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 22
has she had some undereye filler dissolved or is her looking so unkempt down to dehydration and drug fuelled insomnia???

Reactions: 4
has she had some undereye filler dissolved or is her looking so unkempt down to dehydration and drug fuelled insomnia???
we usually see her through the beauty filter on tik tok, her camera on youtube which she says blurs her face, and her pics on Instagram (which she most likely facetunes/has heavy makeup on). i just think that video is how she naturally looks, prob more rough than ever because of her unhealthy lifestyle 💀 very rarely do we see influencers for how they really look, if we did i think we'd be shocked by how different they look from what they put online

Reactions: 23
maybe she just has puffy eyes from crying if she was meant to be going on hols with the bf and is now going with her mate. seems more realistic imo??

if they have broken up i hope she takes time to be single but i can fully see her going back to john at some point this year

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.