Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like Olivia’s been losing followers on instagram, she was at 765k for ages but since last week it’s gone down to 763k 👀 must be the lack of content

Reactions: 11
wow the girl olivia’s on holiday with is stunning where the heck did she come from?

Reactions: 3
The truth. So her friends are blonde n skinny it’s so boring
D18BE6C7-E916-4167-90B8-06746BE47F99.jpeg

They look exactly the same
1A531C51-4ECE-4AD0-B048-040AC5E719FF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i wonder if olivia will mention why orlando didn’t go with her when and if she does her jamaica vlog

Reactions: 1
tbf she probably just used him as part of her social climbing lol she's made it clear she still liked john the whole time

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry I’m just being bitter but on her latest video on her spam the caption says “I wish I could be on holiday all day every day” and my first thought was well you kind of are haha. She’s so lucky that she doesn’t need a college education or a full time job to be successful.

I can’t remember how much people said her rent is but if it’s £3,000 a month then that’s more than I’ll make in a month when I graduate on rent alone. (I know that’s my decision but I had no idea what I wanted to do when I left school so I ended up studying for a career I’m not suited to with crappy progression options) My point is seeing influencers put in minimal effort with huge rewards is always a bit depressing sometimes

Obviously putting your whole life online has very severe highs and lows and I could never do it cause I can’t handle criticism or people being mean to me at all but her life is a dream compared to the average person her age.

Last edited:
Reactions: 70
I’m sorry I’m just being bitter but on her latest video on her spam the caption says “I wish I could be on holiday all day every day” and my first thought was well you kind of are haha. She’s so lucky that she doesn’t need a college education or a full time job to be successful.

I can’t remember how much people said her rent is but if it’s £3,000 a month then that’s more than I’ll make in a month when I graduate on rent alone. (I know that’s my decision but I had no idea what I wanted to do when I left school so I ended up studying for a career I’m not suited to with crappy progression options) My point is seeing influencers put in minimal effort with huge rewards is always a bit depressing sometimes)

Obviously putting your whole life online has very severe highs and lows and I could never do it cause I can’t handle criticism or people being mean to me at all but her life is a dream compared to the average person her age.
My thoughts exactly the majority of us value holidays so much because we only get on average 20 days to be able to do this. She can take herself away whenever she pleases and doesn’t have to worry about money and time off like we do.

Her whole life does seem like a holiday. What does she do all day? Wake up late chill at home and post a tik tok?
Honestly have no idea how these influencers would ever cope in a normal job

Reactions: 34
codependency is so damaging at this age, you should be living your life not spending all ur time with a partner
co-dependancy isn’t being reliant / dependant on each other, it is a frequently misused word. Codependency is needing someone to need you, so usually means someone is subservient, in a codependent relationship only one person is classed as codependent.
I think that’s why we view spending a lot of time with / relying on a partner as a bad thing. Bc it’s often mis-labelled as codependent which is a really bad thing.
But I get what you’re saying! I think it’s only bad if you stop seeing friends which I guess is what happened.
Maybe they’re on a break or he got fed up of her chatting tit about him but also not posting pics of him on insta loll

Reactions: 4
Hiii I usually just lurk and not comment but I was looking through Olivia’s hashtag on tiktok and came across these comments under a tiktok sorry if it’s already been spoken about but I thought it was interesting!!!! Apparently the person who commented has friends who go to uni in London idk

Attachments

Reactions: 27
The fact she’s posting so many tiktoks in the space of 48 hours has basically confirmed the breakup - classic post-breakup “I’m doing better without you anyways” posts

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.