Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Yeah ngl it’s a bit weird to tell thousands of people about the discourse with your man. Quite disrespectful imo

Reactions: 52

doodlebug

VIP Member
I still think she said Flossie. Why feel the need to edit it out unless it was a scandalous answer? Kate knew what she was doing when she left the last syllable uncensored. Olivia probably asked her to edit it out and say that after she started getting backlash. Found it funny at the time though didn’t you?!

Reactions: 51

Dohopper

Olivias moles are scary & the sun bedding and frequent sunburn are scarier.

If I was that pale/ moley I would be embarrassed by constantly burning myself in the sun.

Her sister got moles removed recently and did like a profesh mole check, you would think Olivia would follow suit
I’m baffled how out of Emma and Olivia, Olivia is the influencer with the platform🥲 Emma just seems to have so much more common sense and a much better person

missfunny

Sorry but this has annoyed the fuck out of me. im glad I don't listen to her podcast

why talk about this stuff on your podcast if you aren't planning on helping anyone?
Was there any advice given on the podcast about this "disordered eating"?
Or was it just shit talking about having disordered eating to be relatable?

Im not being a dick, but why talk about it if there isn't an end goal to help someone?
I hope she didn't just talk about her eating habits and not give any help at the end ffs
as If she isn't a bad enough influence without young girls listening to that shit
Personally I hated the way she talked about getting help for eating issues.

like she says Paula threatened her with help. (Help is not a bad thing at allllll) and that she went to therapy (once in 2021) and the man gaslit her, does she not realise how much off her audience she’s gonna put off reaching out for help??

Fjbnigg

Chatty Member
Hi everyone this is my first post :)
I’ve been following Olivia nearly two years and and loved her before she went to London.. then stopped following until it look like she was going back to Belfast. Now I’m not sure how I feel she def seems way happier now than she did with Flossie but the videos are soooo dull and unrelatable … her podcasts recently said she feels YouTube is too much of a job and she wants to go back to being creative but no sign of that so far…

What kind of content would you like to see from her this year? Aside from her spilling tea on Flossie which I pray for every day. The one in Paris was good I suppose she looked like old Olivia
I'm getting Graeme vibes...

• Haha
  • Heart

swahalo18

34D450AE-5FAD-4334-9FA6-0E4156C4391A.jpeg
Hmm even responded to the comments on yt. And it’s soooo obvious they kept that in for everyone to think it’s Flossie especially since Olivia and Flossie’s fight or whatever it was has been a huge topic of discussion recently

• Wow
Reactions: 50

cgcan

Nah I’d disagree on this one, she’s 20 she shouldn’t be spending every night with her boyfriend. Chances are they’ll break up which is why at that age having good friends is so important. You need a personality that isn’t reliant on your boyfriend
codependency is so damaging at this age, you should be living your life not spending all ur time with a partner

missfunny

Watching livs old Madison beer video where she sprayed her hair brown, wow she looks stunning I think! Liv if you are considering going brown defo do!! Give your hair a break from bleach & hair extensions and go for short brown it looks so healthy and brings out yourView attachment 1019346 eyes!!
Nahhhh this was the peak of her hair.
Belfast Olivia > London Olivia

Dohopper

Tilly’s voice omg my ears are BLEEDING. If she wasn’t rich Olivia would probably make fun of her.

• Haha

MM24

Chatty Member
I think the problem with her podcast is that its not genuine, shes talking about surface level stuff offering nothing. If she discussed intersting things like the industry, how influencing worked, what the buying process for her house was like, her opinions on spending and money it would be much more interesting. Idk if its because shes trying to cater to a younger audience or something so she doesnt want to seem boring but boys and vapid things are really boring to hear about from someone who has barely any advice to offer since shes still only 20.

Reactions: 49

MM24

Chatty Member
This is a REACH but Lola Andrea made a tiktok about “when you’re having a roasting session and the friend that cheated on her boyfriend is laughing a little too hard,” yknow the trend atm … & then I think yesterday or the day before Olivia was on live, I only watched like two mins but she made comments about being so lonely and got like all teary eyed, then quickly went “anyways”

Anyway I have a theory she cheated cos she gives me that vibe and her saying she’s so lonely plus the Jamaica thing kinda implies they’ve broken up

A reach like I said but my theory lol
Lola seems a right shit stirrer too and will do anything for clout and attention so could be plausible

Reactions: 49