Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
View attachment 970631
She realllyyyyy needs to give her hair a break from dye and extensions she’s going to be bald
holy shit i hate commenting on looks but my god... she looks ROUGH. and her hair looks seconds away from shedding right off. someone needs to tell her its okay if she isn't blonde anymore... why is she botching herself like this- for the sake of looking like every other london influencer? what is wrong with her 💀 brown hair is absolutely beautiful on everyone, its really not a big deal to go back to your natural color esp when ur hair is completely dead straw. i hope she realizes before she goes entirely bald which doesn't look far off.

• Angry
Reactions: 49

Justreading123

Lol theres zero indication she doesnt say ‘carmIE’ instead of flossie but that wouldn’t fit y’alls narrative 💀
Why would she say that carmie is the friend of Kate’s who she likes the least when Carmie and Kate aren’t together or friends?💀

• Heart

klawr

I'm 4 minutes into Olivias video and I just heard Tilly speak a single sentence, I have now developed a migraine x

• Haha

cookiesandcreeeeeem

She’s an actual compulsive liar mind. In her latest video talking about how she tells everyone she goes skiing including her actual friends like that’s actually just weird behaviour

i just dont understand how she does literally nothing... is actually the laziest person in the world... yet has made it a pattern to only post a yt video once a month. and a half-assed 25 minute podcast weekly. like what exactly does she do with her time? drink and party? that's it? that's so pathetic. her manager must be the worst one ever because that's so abnormal to allow. do they really think her following is going to grow without putting in any work? she will never stay relevant- i give it a year before everyone forgets about her

Reactions: 48

missfunny

Oh no here we go again will see ever learn 🤦‍♀️
145B568D-AD18-4D2E-A7E4-17530455D6F1.jpeg

Olivia is talking on her podcast about cokegate lmao this one is worth listening to. Happy one year bbys xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
A9A527C4-7676-4E74-9C68-35D2996DFDE0.jpeg

Seen so many TikToks lately of people slating “millennial fashion” skinny jeans etc etc but then this is supposedly the height of gen z fashion? Make it make sense girlie pops. The way she will regret these fits 😭

Reactions: 47

coldbrew

What was the story people said ages ago about her getting shagged in an alley in Belfast
Basically there is a rumour that Olivia was on a night out in this club called Lux in Belfast like a bit before the YouTube days and she got shagged doggy style in the alley behind, my younger brother is her year at school and I’m the year above and pretty much everyone has heard or allegedly witnessed it lmaoooo

• Haha

throwawaykid12

Honestly her attitude was shocking! She was throwing evil eyes at Flossie, pure jealousy seeping out of her. Her obsessed with Madison Beer & then when Flossie was compared to her, Ooo she’s problematic I wouldn’t be boasting about that!! Fuck off Olivia, you’d of died a death with happiness if it had of been you told you look like her. Really made me see her differently.

Also, if Madison Beer is problematic, then what the fuck is Olivia lol

indianamurphy

Something is really off with Tilly. Between the “manic” aesthetic posts and her VOICE in Olivia’s vlog?? Putting on a baby voice for the camera, the ultimate pick me

Dohopper

2BE3A5B2-6EF3-4A5D-9210-74C7386004B5.png

She realllyyyyy needs to give her hair a break from dye and extensions she’s going to be bald

• Wow
  • Haha

whatstheteab

VIP Member
She’s 100% gonna look back in a few years and be extremely embarrassed that she wore something that tacky to an awards show

orlyb1310

VIP Member
i know this isn’t kate’s thread but kate was just asked “what’s the best thing about being pretty” and she just said that she was blue eyed and blonde then said “hitlers favourite, the perfect aryan race”
(aryan race is when hitler was killing everyone who wasn’t his ideal race e.g wanted a “pure” germany)
how fucking tory can this bitch get
Don’t think Hitler was interested in bottle blondes luv x

• Haha
Reactions: 46

tattle420

VIP Member
I do too, I’m trying to withhold judgment on her as I don’t know her but she gives me a holier than thou vibe. The kind of girl you’d meet backpacking in Asia and she’d be wearing hemp trousers and training to be an ashram preaching about life without material possessions
she definitely gives off "busking to fund my backpacking across SE Asia" vibes. the kind to stay in bali for 6 months and act like she's touched god's feet when all she did was sit on the beach and contribute to the gentrification of the local areas. can you tell i'm from SE asia and i'm bitter lmaoo

Reactions: 46