Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why waste your time ✨ hating ✨ on those of us who are here for constructive discussion? No one is forcing you to be here 😘

By the way, if someone is being “twisted to the worst narrative” for various things by hundreds of people that agree - that usually means that the narrative is correct 🥰
Whatever u say babes 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Boiled potatoes???? Nah surely not, that's a crime!! I'm Irish too and have mash and roasties at Xmas 😭
I only ever eat mash or roasties, boiled potatoes are for bacon and cabbage - so I was v upset about it 😂 Made savage roasties anyway and I was happy out! Crime scene averted!

Reactions: 4
Flosdie has been so well received because u can tell it’s genuine, take this video for example,

Flossie you can really tell it’s genuine and I’m not even her biggest fan but my heart goes out to the girl I never wish that on anyone ever but if oLivia starts faking people will be able to tell.
What I really liked about this video is that she's not romanticising or diminishing what depression looks like. Obviously everyone is different but examples of depression in media is just that you're sad... But it's so much more? It's not uncommon to stop showering, rotting in your bed, not brushing your teeth or tidying your room/apartment. So glad that this was shared, it's comforting to know that other people (who look like they're happy 24/7) experience things as you do. Hope Flossie is ok

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What I really liked about this video is that she's not romanticising or diminishing what depression looks like. Obviously everyone is different but examples of depression in media is just that you're sad... But it's so much more? It's not uncommon to stop showering, rotting in your bed, not brushing your teeth or tidying your room/apartment. So glad that this was shared, it's comforting to know that other people (who look like they're happy 24/7) experience things as you do. Hope Flossie is ok
I think it was like a twist on the 2021 recap I saw so many incredible glimpses into people’s lives and I think it was great timing from flossie to share that and say it’s ok if 2021 was hard for you and to reiterate it’s okay not to be okay

Reactions: 15
i get the feeling olivia WANTS to talk about things like disordered eating etc but she’s scared of saying the wrong thing & ended up just babbling on about stuff ?? i feel like being an influencer u must be terrified of saying something wrong n getting witch hunted for it

i dno i haven’t even listened to her podcast i’m not really interested but i feel like half of her wants to be open about things n half of her is too scared of what people will say/the black lash might be but it just comes across as being really clueless and dishonest

Reactions: 14
I guarantee that her “gaslighting therapist” was actually just trying to do a gratitude exercise with Olivia to get her to be grateful for her, health, family friends and incredible finical security

Reactions: 24
i get the feeling olivia WANTS to talk about things like disordered eating etc but she’s scared of saying the wrong thing & ended up just babbling on about stuff ?? i feel like being an influencer u must be terrified of saying something wrong n getting witch hunted for it

i dno i haven’t even listened to her podcast i’m not really interested but i feel like half of her wants to be open about things n half of her is too scared of what people will say/the black lash might be but it just comes across as being really clueless and dishonest
Shes never been scared of saying the wrong things before, the amount of shite she confidently lets come out her mouth proves it. Shes just not being genuine and knows people see through that.
Also that ipad giveaway thing is so strange it must be so embarrassing being that much of a sell out lol imagine ur influencer friends seeing u post that shite.

Reactions: 19
new time commenter here..i wouldnt usually write on here but after i heard her recent podcast episode (half way through then had to stop just bcos of how appalled i was)..i had to hear what other people thought about it!

it was SO bad. Not only did it obviously (in my opinion lol) stem from the fact that olivia has been reading these pages (particularly this current one) and want to show herself as a victim and 'suffering' (shes not) and 'sick' (shes not) and therefore immune to being critiqued about her silly comments around food. (e.g. most recently being held accountable for posting and bragging about such a limp christmas dinner to her YOUNG IMPRESSIONABLE AUDIENCE) .

she played very 'woe is me' and its so, SO boring. boring and false. i feel like her podcast is so suffocating and really, just pure vanity. its just about her embarrassing stories or experiences/current list of complaints in her life/awful 'advice'. i know its HER podcast but at least with other solo led shows there is some interesting topic/communication with another person/group etc?

EDs are not accessories olivia, you may have had disordered eating in the past - many girls have but dont go trying on an ED for size (no pun intended..) when it suits you. She may not like it and she may not like to admit it but she is in such a strong position of power and influence and the fact she is allowed to do a podcast of this content is disgusting and down right damaging. im surprised her management let her post that episode?

the TW note at the beginning is such a feeble attempt at censoring and protecting her young audience too.

i actually think we should anonymously send an email to her management/manager saying how destructive this content is on her audience...?

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Shes never been scared of saying the wrong things before, the amount of shite she confidently lets come out her mouth proves it. Shes just not being genuine and knows people see through that.

yeah that’s true tbh !!

Reactions: 2
new time commenter here..i wouldnt usually write on here but after i heard her recent podcast episode (half way through then had to stop just bcos of how appalled i was)..i had to hear what other people thought about it!

it was SO bad. Not only did it obviously (in my opinion lol) stem from the fact that olivia has been reading these pages (particularly this current one) and want to show herself as a victim and 'suffering' (shes not) and 'sick' (shes not) and therefore immune to being critiqued about her silly comments around food. (e.g. most recently being held accountable for posting and bragging about such a limp christmas dinner to her YOUNG IMPRESSIONABLE AUDIENCE) .

she played very 'woe is me' and its so, SO boring. boring and false. i feel like her podcast is so suffocating and really, just pure vanity. its just about her embarrassing stories or experiences/current list of complaints in her life/awful 'advice'. i know its HER podcast but at least with other solo led shows there is some interesting topic/communication with another person/group etc?

EDs are not accessories olivia, you may have had disordered eating in the past - many girls have but dont go trying on an ED for size (no pun intended..) when it suits you. She may not like it and she may not like to admit it but she is in such a strong position of power and influence and the fact she is allowed to do a podcast of this content is disgusting and down right damaging. im surprised her management let her post that episode?

the TW note at the beginning is such a feeble attempt at censoring and protecting her young audience too.

i actually think we should anonymously send an email to her management/manager saying how destructive this content is on her audience...?
i was thinking this tbh i cant believe her management/spotify let her release an episode like that. like letting a girl who clearly isnt recovered/doesnt plan on it try give advice (im younger than her and i would never speak on it to people i know might going through the same bc i struggle w/ it too and it so easy to say something triggering) to her audience of young impressionable girls that ended up just being her calling herself fat when she knows she isn't.

i understand that if she’s struggling its hard to see yourself in a non-disordered way but ed’s are such a serious topic and it’s so so easy to say the wrong thing especially to an audience like hers it probably just would've been better if she hadn't spoke on it. i want to give her the benefit of the doubt and say it came from a good place but i know how competitive ed’s can be so im just not sure if it was. but i think shes just desperate to bring up everything thats spoke about on these threads lol

Reactions: 8
i dont think she has an ED. i think she possibly had disordered eating in the past and perhaps is romantising it bit now to get sympathy/wiggle her way out of being a bad influence under the pretence that she struggles

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Couldn’t find the late Elizabeth thread but hmmmm we love diversity w the girlies. What is it w UK influencers n all being the same like it baffles me anyways if someone can link Kates thread that would be great please as I know this is about Olivia but she is also in the pic so
80AD26A0-D7AC-418E-80B5-271EE94BA985.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Couldn’t find the late Elizabeth thread but hmmmm we love diversity w the girlies. What is it w UK influencers n all being the same like it baffles me anyways if someone can link Kates thread that would be great please as I know this is about Olivia but she is also in the pic so View attachment 969664
Here's Kate's latest for you!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.