Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia speaks about food guilt particularly before holidays and going abroad.

speaks about how Paula used to threaten to get her help if she wouldn’t eat.And never actually got professional help.

Olivia tell her tonsillectomy cured her disordered eating.

says her disordered way of thinking never went away.

spreads about people showcasing eating too little.

olivia said she was planning a diet before Christmas before her holiday but failed and refused to go on holiday.

olivia said she had nothing wrong with her but is getting a therapist after her failed attempt at getting one in 2021.

said that getting male therapist was a mistake and they gaslit her.

said she probably HAS an eating disorder and dosent know how to find therapist

Olivia wants to dress like Kate moss or Lily rose depp aka 2000’s thinspo

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
^

also calls herself fat & complains about her stomach in older videos
also says that she needs "to get skinny" in older vids

Reactions: 7
She also said in the podcast "if someone triggers you on TikTok because of their workout videos that's not the creators fault"

Replace "TikTok" with "Instagram" and "Workout Videos" with "Food Pics" and she's basically saying it's not her fault people got mad about her Christmas dinner pic.

It was said very quickly and a bit out of place with the rest of the context, so I really think it was her slyly referring to the tiny plate of food she posted.

Reactions: 43
Id ask on his thread but its, dead does anyone know where Lewys is on holiday rn?
Has he gine with carmie as he posted he was going away today .so lewys was literally at kates birthday yesterday and then going away with carmie toda6

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has he gine with carmie as he posted he was going away today .so lewys was literally at kates birthday yesterday and then going away with carmie toda6
Lewys is known for not taking sides lol olivia and flossie duhh.

Olivia was defo supposed to have went on holiday with them she spoke about it in the podcast but had a meltdown cause she didn’t diet for December and couldn’t go

Reactions: 2
Olivia speaks about food guilt particularly before holidays and going abroad.

speaks about how Paula used to threaten to get her help if she wouldn’t eat.And never actually got professional help.

Olivia tell her tonsillectomy cured her disordered eating.

says her disordered way of thinking never went away.

spreads about people showcasing eating too little.

olivia said she was planning a diet before Christmas before her holiday but failed and refused to go on holiday.

olivia said she had nothing wrong with her but is getting a therapist after her failed attempt at getting one in 2021.

said that getting male therapist was a mistake and they gaslit her.

said she probably HAS an eating disorder and dosent know how to find therapist

Olivia wants to dress like Kate moss or Lily rose depp aka 2000’s thinspo
Sorry but this has annoyed the duck out of me. im glad I don't listen to her podcast

why talk about this stuff on your podcast if you aren't planning on helping anyone?
Was there any advice given on the podcast about this "disordered eating"?
Or was it just tit talking about having disordered eating to be relatable?

Im not being a dick, but why talk about it if there isn't an end goal to help someone?
I hope she didn't just talk about her eating habits and not give any help at the end ffs
as If she isn't a bad enough influence without young girls listening to that tit

• Angry
Reactions: 43
Sorry but this has annoyed the duck out of me. im glad I don't listen to her podcast

why talk about this stuff on your podcast if you aren't planning on helping anyone?

Im not being a dick, but why talk about it if there isn't an end goal to help someone?
I hope she didn't just talk about her eating habits and not give any help at the end ffs
as If she isn't a bad enough influence without young girls listening to that tit
Personally I hated the way she talked about getting help for eating issues.

like she says Paula threatened her with help. (Help is not a bad thing at allllll) and that she went to therapy (once in 2021) and the man gaslit her, does she not realise how much off her audience she’s gonna put off reaching out for help??

Reactions: 51
She also said in the podcast "if someone triggers you on TikTok because of their workout videos that's not the creators fault"

Replace "TikTok" with "Instagram" and "Workout Videos" with "Food Pics" and she's basically saying it's not her fault people got mad about her Christmas dinner pic.

It was said very quickly and a bit out of place with the rest of the context, so I really think it was her slyly referring to the tiny plate of food she posted.
what a reaaaaachhhh😂

Reactions: 3
what a reaaaaachhhh😂
She's never talked about her issues with food in depth before or influencers triggering people before it was brought up here on tattle.

Fair enough a reach but I still think it's very possible she was talking about that between the lines.

Reactions: 5
Personally I hated the way she talked about getting help for eating issues.

like she says Paula threatened her with help. (Help is not a bad thing at allllll) and that she went to therapy (once in 2021) and the man gaslit her, does she not realise how much off her audience she’s gonna put off reaching out for help??
she’s so irresponsible with the platform she has, surely she has enough brain cells to realise that saying this tit is gonna put her audience off seeking help

Reactions: 30
the cynical part of me thinks she's planting the seeds about an eating disorder/mental health bc she knows how bad she's looking in comparison to flossie...even some of her girlypops have said olivia gives off bad vibes/mean vibes esp on tiktok and everyone feels sorry for flossie

Reactions: 57
the cynical part of me thinks she's planting the seeds about an eating disorder/mental health bc she knows how bad she's looking in comparison to flossie...even some of her girlypops have said olivia gives off bad vibes/mean vibes esp on tiktok and everyone feels sorry for flossie
The timing is suspiciously perfect. As with it being about disordered eating… almost as if it’s being talked about on tattle right now.:unsure:
In all fairness, at least she hasn’t denied any allegations, she’s spoke fairly (what can I presume) honestly about her struggles in the podcast, I respect that. The only thing is she criticises other TTS for posting weiads with just a “tiny” piece of lettuce, yet doesn’t talk about her Christmas dinners, it seems like she refuse to take accountability for her own actions.

Side note - there is a horrible irony in featuring a GYMSHARK advert in the middle of a podcast which is heavily focused on disordered eating/criticising diet culture and New Year’s “get healthy” resolutions… I know Gymshark itself doesn’t promote EDS (I love their leggings tbh) but it’s a bit contradictory to the message she’s trying to get across.

• Wow
Reactions: 39

she literally just went in circles and never gave any sound advice. she just kept saying she wants to lose weight, she doesn't want to lose weight, she has an eating disorder, she doesn't have an eating disorder. she wants help, she hates any help she gets, she hates diet culture, she actively participates in diet culture. its hard to take someone serious when they have no clue what they're even talking about and they contradict every other word they say. she tries to talk about these important topics only to say nothing of any substance that would help any one of her viewers. i don't blame people for thinking its a stunt to get more sympathy. it was so ingenuine. just like everything she does. she is so beyond stupid i actually feel like i lose braincells whenever i listen to this podcast (i clearly have since i continue to listen lol)

Reactions: 52
I swear she's going to Jamaica tomorrow? Maybe that's why she didn't go on holiday with the rest of the group instead of 'not having time to diet before' (if that diet part is true though wow, that is really sad that anyone would feel they can't do something because of how they perceive their appearance).

Reactions: 4
You only ever seem to be on this thread disagreeing with people & licking her arse lol, if you don’t like it why waste your time here?
find it funny to see how everything she does gets twisted to be the worst narrative, why waste your time hating on someone you don’t know?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i havent listened to the podcast but going from comments on here i cant believe shes called herself fat lmao. shes aware shes nowhere near even being considered as fat (literally uses her flat stomach as an outfit accessory) so saying that to her audience of girls her age or younger is really shocking from her and really damaging and i cant even imagine what she thinks about anyone even slightly bigger than her. just another case of a skinny white girl whos the epitome of the beauty standard trying to make herself the victim

Reactions: 30
Tbh anybody can have an eating disorder (it really doesn’t matter if everyone else thinks you’re the beauty standard as it’s a mental disorder that doesn’t pick and choose who it effects) but it is wildly disturbing that she is very obviously extremely skinny and has admitted to perceiving herself in a certain way and it’s effected her to the point of her daily life being effected (not going on holiday)…and nobody around her has seemingly stepped in to actually make sure she gets some help. I know it’s hard to sometimes tell your friends that you think something is up and to help them get help but if her parents know too then it just feels sad that she knows it wrong to feel like this but then hasn’t got the help she needs despite being vocal.

i strongly believe in influencers being open about mental health because it can really help those who watch them sometimes figure out something they’re going through or even just to feel less alone in whatever you’re feeling. But influencers have responsibility with what they say - and even if that’s hard to perceive to them, it comes with the job. I know that at that age she’s at and before I was making casual stupid comments about weight/being skinny/whatever it is around my friends bc I was so deeply insecure in myself and thought nothing of what I was saying but it honestly is something you have to unlearn and become mature about. Making a dumb comment about being fat or dieting or whatever might mean nothing to you in the moment but can affect those around you and I know casual comments by people around me have hurt me so I know I probably did the same. But when you’re an influencer I genuinely think some form of training or whatever has to be given about your impact and influence - your casual comments (and there’s plenty of examples from Olivia/lewys/flossie sadly in the past) are publicised to so many influential people that are growing up and figuring stuff out and haven’t probably reached the mental capacity of what’s okay and what’s not. I’ve matured enough to know that sometimes stuff they say isn’t okay but it can STILL hurt me so the damage it can cause to others is horrid to think about.

i know there’s no right or wrong way on addressing MH problems but she could have made much more of an impact with her discussion on disordered eating. I don’t question that she has some form of MH and is struggling with it but sadly when you’re that popular and this is your job, you really have to be informed about the impact of what you say. I really wish she’d either waited till she felt ready to speak about it or had a much more informed and regulated piece about it because sadly it’s just a really damaging five minutes to listen to in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
find it funny to see how everything she does gets twisted to be the worst narrative, why waste your time hating on someone you don’t know?
Why waste your time ✨ hating ✨ on those of us who are here for constructive discussion? No one is forcing you to be here 😘

By the way, if someone is being “twisted to the worst narrative” for various things by hundreds of people that agree - that usually means that the narrative is correct 🥰

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.