Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooms

Chatty Member
So Beau is having nearly all his vaccines and is allowed to build up natural sun protection 🙄
She trusted medical professionals enough to treat beau when he had his stroke but not to administer life saving vaccines 🙃

Reactions: 4

petitspois

VIP Member
I kind of agree with him tbh, loads of cash on a bigger car and she seems to enjoy being all ditzy and useless . I swear she’s been watching all the Goldie Hawn 80s movies for inspo.

Heidi88

VIP Member
God her family are weird! Her mum has cameras set up around the house (kitchen, hallway, right outside their bedroom door?!) to watch them … wtf
God she'll make content out of anything! This is a family matter. If she isnt happy about it then she needs to speak to them. It sounds like they made it clear before she moved in that this was a condition so why complain now. If you don't like it Olivia go and rent somewhere yourself!

Trace

VIP Member
She looks so much older than she is!
Sat in the car stuck in traffic for 5 hours with a kid I could never. Hr doesn’t seem the type that can be occupied with snacks or peppa pig he’s always so overstimulated

Trace

VIP Member
I know I have no idea what she’ll do when the new baby is here? Surely Beau won’t be in the room with them still, that will be so disruptive for everyone involved and the new baby will be waking him up or vice versa! I think it’s unfair on Beau that she hasn’t settled him into his own room before the new baby is here as it will be an adjustment for him getting a sibling anyway let alone if he’s also in his own room for the first time. Olivia is making it harder for herself too as Beau may need a lot of comfort and help transitioning the first few nights and how will she do that with a newborn baby too??
I’m sure she did say she needs to get him into his own room but she comes up with excuses like beau looks at her with his cute eyes and she gives in. She finds it all funny right now but she’s in for a shock when baby comes

Sophie92

Chatty Member
I actually feel a bit sorry for Martin. I know being a SAHM is a hard job but Olivia gets a day every week to do whatever while Beau is with the childminder while Martin works full time plus doing everything to do with the new house and then gets berated for getting up early to go to the gym. He seems to do quite a lot of chores around the house as well and Olivia has admitted that she can’t cook.

vegirl

Did someone see her latest Tik tok video? She did a story time about being scammed in a massage place in Sri Lanka and said they left the baby with their trip driver while they were getting a massage 😳
I’ve just watched this. I find it MENTAL.
also her eyebrows look particularly janky in that one

Rideordye90

If Olivia has had 2 unplanned pregnancies then she of all people should know that PCOS doesn't automatically mean you'll struggle to conceive. I have it too and had no issues having children. Unless you've been trying for a while without success you can't claim to have fertility issues imo and it's a slap in the face to those genuinely struggling.
100% agree. Clearly she has no fertility issues, PCOS does not equal infertility

Trace

VIP Member
Shes going to massively struggle with 2. i dont think shes prepared at all. considering beau still letches onto her like a newborn
She’s a helicopter parent always following him hanging over him. How she’s going to do that whilst looking after a newborn and breastfeeding too. It’s not like your first where you can just lie in bed all day and feed and stare all day at your baby it’s sooo much harder

Whatever123

VIP Member
She got a tattoo….in SRI LANKA…..whilst pregnant 😭 then again beau wasnt /isn’t fully vaccinated so are we surprised ?
She’s actually a proper dozy mare isn’t she. Don’t be fooled by the posh accent, she’s not very bright!

beegee

Glad she has a thread! But why do these people come on here looking for things being said? Why was she on here in the first place 🤨
The way she words stuff is just a bit off and already seems very resentful to her "baby daddy" so I hope they think before bringing another baby into the mix 🤷🏻‍♀️

Heidi88

VIP Member
Monetising her foetus! Got to start them earning their keep young 😂

I had recently started following her but unfollowed after that ad.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
That holiday looked like a total nightmare even before they all started vomiting, I think I’d have left as well!

MrsLisboa

£15,000 budget for a car though, now to be fair I don’t drive or rlly understand how cards work but is that expensive? I feel like it is, especially with the house renovations going on,, wonder where they get it all from - savings or from her parents
It depends. Where I live, 15k doesn’t really get you much car wise 😅 I’m not sure how much the fiancé makes but I’m sure her parents must help a lot with the deposits/ renovations.. just the fact that they haven’t really payed rent in months living in her family’s houses also helps

Mooms

Chatty Member
She’s been deleting negative comments about it being an AD, there was loads earlier and now I can only see 1!