Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
Her Mum doesn't necessarily strike me as someone who would come back from Portugal to help either. I follow her Mum on instagram and, yes, she's overly filled and so on but you have to admire her for building a successful business. Seems strange that Olivia seems the opposite although I guess she thinks her flogging stuff on social media is the same.

Reactions: 3

Sophie92

Chatty Member
She’s one of the worst examples of co sleeping I’ve ever seen. It’s so dangerous for these influencers to be able to convince their followers that unsafe parenting is totally fine.

churro

Martin should be giving it a miss this year too. Says a lot about his character. Rather be getting on it than spending time with your toddler and anticipating the arrival of your second child? Priorities!! Just wait until next year
Agree, but I think he really resents being baby trapped by her and forced into this lifestyle so is trying to rebel against it - and who can blame him. Wonder how long after baby #2 the relationship will survive

Jdy

Seen as you’re reading here Olivia…

It’s not the size of of your eyebrows it’s the shape! They don’t match, they are so wonky and make your face shape seem really off, maybe just try get booked it somewhere or get an appointment gifted xxxx

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
Her parents must be screwing at the state of their house. She’s very untidy. She did a Tik tok of her having breakfast in the living room and beau was helping himself to her breakfast too and running around with food, it very much looks like a room that no one’s allowed to eat in like a bear sitting room but Olivia does as she pleases

Burrito88

VIP Member
Don’t worry everyone, we can all sleep again at night, the “budget” for the car has been upped by nearly 10k so “skint” princess will get her 7 seater xoxo
Ready for all her hypothetical children and their ad gifted prams.

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
The video of her letting Beau play with the phones in the kitchen showroom…she really is entitled isn’t she? Can’t imagine letting a toddler run round and do whatever he wants. After the last plane video and now this it’s clear he knows zero boundaries
spoiled & undisciplined ✨

petitspois

VIP Member
She absolutely did not piss in her baby’s bottle. All for engagement. Extremely embarrassing behaviour for attention. You couldn’t water board that information out of me if true.
That's true - her aim would have been exceptional if could have done it.

Mooms

Chatty Member
Whenever I see spoiled little rich girls trying to be influencers - like Olivia - who have wealthy “career” parents, I wonder what their parents must think about the lack of ambition in their offspring. Nobody is saying because your parents have City careers, that you should too, but surely after working a stressful career and putting your kids through private school etc, you’d want them to aspire to something more fulfilling than being a social media airhead!
Yes all that money spent on an expensive education 😂

vegirl

She also COMPLETELY copied Katie and Aria’s pregnancy announcement except that hers was actually genuine and not a bloody ad. How embarrassing for her. Making money off of this one nice and early I see !

vegirl

I think she could’ve prepared Beau so much more for the new baby, it’s sad as he will probably struggle more than he would’ve as a result! She said in a video just the other day that she still puts him in the car and drives to get him to sleep for his naps, how will that work with a newborn who wants to cluster feed all the time?
This ! I also find it hilarious she thinks she’s hacked parenting by teaching Beau to only sleep in his pram, but then right before their Sri Lanka holiday she was panicking because he was getting too big for his pram lol.

Trace

VIP Member
Don’t forget she’s also going because Martin is a naughty boy and she has no doubt he’ll be playing away if she isn’t there, like he is every weekend in his wedding band and out partying with his friends 🙈
If that’s the case he must be having the time of his life the last 3 weeks with her not being there 😂