Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsLisboa

God her family are weird! Her mum has cameras set up around the house (kitchen, hallway, right outside their bedroom door?!) to watch them … wtf
That’s so weird! They probably are not very happy that she is living there if they are checking the footage. Beau might reck the place as she allows him to do whatever he wants! And the way she makes this passive aggressive comments about the parents, boyfriend etc is a bit weird

Reactions: 6

sparklingdee

VIP Member
can't believe she announced it with an ad! pretending she didn't already knows and faking being shocked

Reactions: 5

Mooms

Chatty Member
She’s obviously insecure about the type of man she was “expected” to settle down with based on her background.
I am sure she’s said before that her Dad didn’t approve when they first got together

beegee

Gender reveal pending then, when she said in a vid she was desperate for a girl its making me want her to end up with another boy just to humble her 🤣
But judging by her insta story, I think she might be getting what she wants (surprise surprise 🤪)

who on earth thinks its a good idea to go on a 10 hour flight with a 2 year old anyway? she has shit for brains and no idea how she'll manage with 2 kids now. as for the '3 unplanned pregnancies'... does she not known whats causing pregnancy?
Exactly! I understand a lot of people take young children on long haul flights but realistically it's for them, a baby or toddler is getting nothing out of it that they wouldn't from a holiday in the UK or Europe. Only exception imo is visiting relatives abroad which clearly wasn't the case here.

petitspois

VIP Member
I just saw she posted on another Mum account who had posted about a Botox and filler appointment that she ‘can’t wait to birth this child and pump enough breast milk to get some appointments in’. She’s in her 20s!

vegirl

I think it was actually planned by her but not in agreement with Martin and also because they are clearly not in a position for a second but she wanted one anyway! She’s defending herself by saying it was unplanned
Agree with this. Even if she has PCOS, she managed to get pregnant accidentally two times before this, so she clearly knows it’s a possibility. Why would you not take extra precautions if you’re “not trying and not ready.”
What a joke lol

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
This picture was on her insta story at the airport the day she went on holiday, I wasn’t sure if it was a bump or not. But it could easily be bloat or the photo was just taken at a weird angle, I just noticed a difference as she is very naturally thin. And she looks really slim in all the videos from holiday so I’m unsure!

That’s purely been taken at that angle for the ✨speculation✨

MissD

The video of her letting Beau play with the phones in the kitchen showroom…she really is entitled isn’t she? Can’t imagine letting a toddler run round and do whatever he wants. After the last plane video and now this it’s clear he knows zero boundaries

dykeKurdtgroupie

Is she not wearing a bra? 🤪
I think that might be the trend now? Not sure tbh
---
Yeah her video getting up so early was insane to me, for a festival in a feild? I don’t get it at all tbh and the queue?? And it seems like they didn’t get in to half 10?? I’d rather be watching ppls live streams of the music rather than be 20+ weeks pregnant and bringing a toddler

vegirl

Beau is always at the bottom of Olivia’s priorities. First dragging him to Glastonbury when she is heavily pregnant, second pissing in a bottle.

Her latest video is actually ridiculous, complaining about entertaining a toddler in a tent due to the rain and complaining about festival toilets. Um what exactly did you think was going to happen?

The insecurity must be real because why she just wouldn’t let her other half go whilst she stays at home I don’t know. I get that it would be annoying, but there’s no way she’ll enjoy the festival as she is.
Why the fuck wouldn’t you just bop down outside the tent in the grass ?

Sophie92

Chatty Member
The comments about her “surprise” pregnancy are savage. I can’t remember her name but there’s another girl who had an abortion as she’d only been with her partner for 3 months and they hadn’t been very careful because she has PCOS. Then straightaway they got pregnant again and kept the baby. Olivia had commented on her video saying there were a lot of similarities or something.
It drives me nuts when people say they got “accidentally” pregnant. If you have unprotected sex it’s not an accident!

Lauren88

She’s going to regret it, not now but come the older years he will literally have no respect for her.

I don’t find it too weird to be honest, the house is huge, they have a lot of money and are a target for being burgled plus they’re in a different country I understand them wanting cameras, Olivia has even commented that they have them on when they’re at home so they haven’t been set up to spy on her! Also she has an 18 year old brother maybe the parents want to make sure he’s not having huge parties and trashing the place! If Olivia is that bothered they could pay to rent somewhere else….

Lauren88

there is no wayyyyyy he’s staying faithful to her 100% lol especially when he clearly didn’t even want the kids and now he’s got a massive house Reno, a new car to buy her and a second kid on the way. Why else would you be going to glasto with a toddler; not to mention 30 weeks pregnant
someone had commented on her videos saying they had proof of Martin doing the dirty but were swiftly deleted.

• Wow

MrsLisboa

On her facebook it says she went to wellington college where the fees are £16K PER TERM… thats 48K PER YEAR ?! She comes from insane money
From the moment she said she had a nanny and a chef on holiday I clocked it 😅 what was her job before Beau? She keeps on making digs at her parents but they are the reason she is buying and renovating houses and why she can afford to not work. I’m sure they wouldn’t do all of that with just Martin’s salary