Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsLisboa

Is the haul she’s just uploaded satire, or is she actually considering wearing these outfits?! 😳
Someone commented it was giving “trailer trash” 😅
I don’t know what’s worse to me, the outfits or going to Glastonbury almost 30w pregnant and with a toddler like Beau 😅 she is brave
I wasn’t even sleeping well in my very nice mattress at that point, can’t imagine fucking camping 😂😂

Reactions: 4

Mooms

Chatty Member
God her family are weird! Her mum has cameras set up around the house (kitchen, hallway, right outside their bedroom door?!) to watch them … wtf

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Honestly she’s so irresponsible! I’ve never seen Beau strapped into the buggy either, he’s always hanging out the side of it.

Lauren88

She needs reporting to social services. Fancy leaving your child in a foreign country with a stranger.

KarenOG

I went last year when I was 15 weeks and I didn’t stay in the public camping areas. It was tough, the sun is relentless when it’s hot and there are very little places to get shade, luckily there was a place at the campsite I was at that meant I could get some shade. This was all when I wasn’t heavily pregnant and also didn’t have a toddler to run around after. I’ve also been to Glastonbury for many years so I knew what to expect. I can’t imagine her having a good time because all the walking alone with her pgp is enough to make it a miserable experience.

beegee

Just watched the new Tik tok about buying a new car and Martin’s comments about her driving 💀 either their relationship is banter based or they are very passive agressive towards each other 😅
Yeah that didn't sound like banter did it 😂🙈

• Haha

vegirl

Idk what excuse she has for her eyebrows since she didn’t grow up when the fashion was to pluck them to high heaven I don’t think

Mooms

Chatty Member
So Beau is having nearly all his vaccines and is allowed to build up natural sun protection 🙄
She trusted medical professionals enough to treat beau when he had his stroke but not to administer life saving vaccines 🙃

Reactions: 3

sparklingdee

VIP Member
I think she could’ve prepared Beau so much more for the new baby, it’s sad as he will probably struggle more than he would’ve as a result! She said in a video just the other day that she still puts him in the car and drives to get him to sleep for his naps, how will that work with a newborn who wants to cluster feed all the time?
exactly, it wont work and she'll be totally frazzled and martin will be out the door to work, golf or on the lash.

MrsLisboa

Really hate how entitled she is on her latest video about flying with a toddler. It’s like she’s proud that the flight attendants had to tell her off multiple times, and she seems to think those in business class (who have paid handsomely) should just be fine with her toddler running around
Right?? I would be mortified if someone had to tell me off 😅