Olivia Hammond (Oliviaclairem)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When brands gift influencers things they don’t need or deserve it just makes me never buy from them again 👍🏻

Reactions: 11
God her family are weird! Her mum has cameras set up around the house (kitchen, hallway, right outside their bedroom door?!) to watch them … wtf

Reactions: 3
God her family are weird! Her mum has cameras set up around the house (kitchen, hallway, right outside their bedroom door?!) to watch them … wtf
God she'll make content out of anything! This is a family matter. If she isnt happy about it then she needs to speak to them. It sounds like they made it clear before she moved in that this was a condition so why complain now. If you don't like it Olivia go and rent somewhere yourself!

Reactions: 4
That’s so weird! They probably are not very happy that she is living there if they are checking the footage. Beau might reck the place as she allows him to do whatever he wants! And the way she makes this passive aggressive comments about the parents, boyfriend etc is a bit weird

Reactions: 5
I don’t find it too weird to be honest, the house is huge, they have a lot of money and are a target for being burgled plus they’re in a different country I understand them wanting cameras, Olivia has even commented that they have them on when they’re at home so they haven’t been set up to spy on her! Also she has an 18 year old brother maybe the parents want to make sure he’s not having huge parties and trashing the place! If Olivia is that bothered they could pay to rent somewhere else….

Reactions: 4
Oh I didn’t realise the cameras were always there!
She seems to sensationalise things for content and then have to correct herself in the comments 🙈 everyone was commenting how weird and invasive it is and she said they’ve always been there and that she didn’t think it was weird. Why make the video then!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Lots of affluent families hire staff and then have camera for insurance reasons, not uncommon at all. “Controversial matters start comments” it’s all for engagement x

Gender reveal pending then, when she said in a vid she was desperate for a girl its making me want her to end up with another boy just to humble her 🤣
But judging by her insta story, I think she might be getting what she wants (surprise surprise 🤪)

She’s having a girl

I hope Beau will adjust ok to a baby in the family, she’s spoken before about his attachment issues and he’s so young I can see it being very hard for him :/

Reactions: 2
She’s having a girl

I hope Beau will adjust ok to a baby in the family, she’s spoken before about his attachment issues and he’s so young I can see it being very hard for him :/
I thought this too, especially with his medical issues too :(

Reactions: 2
I don’t think beaus medical issues or attachment its any reason for her to not have another baby. I’m not the biggest fan of her, but if anything, having another baby could really aid his attachment development as he grows up and helps him learn boundaries and to share etc etc. I also think her gender reveal showed a very different perspective of who she is as opposed to the controversial Olivia we often see as it’s for engagement. I’m happy for them, maybe it’ll make her slow down a little and take in the smaller moments x

Seen as you’re reading here Olivia…

It’s not the size of of your eyebrows it’s the shape! They don’t match, they are so wonky and make your face shape seem really off, maybe just try get booked it somewhere or get an appointment gifted xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Idk what excuse she has for her eyebrows since she didn’t grow up when the fashion was to pluck them to high heaven I don’t think

Reactions: 3
Why is she so fidgety when she’s just stood there talking? Like just hold your kid why is she constantly having to move him tickle him stroke him move him so she can look at him bounce him no wonder her kid is on one 24/7 she’s so wired all the time herself

Reactions: 6