Olivia Hammond (Oliviaclairem)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been so vocal about all the drugs she used to do and I imagine Martin still wants to do those things and what she’s going to be there parenting their toddler and is heavily pregnant? Just why

Tbh I don’t feel that sorry for her when she clearly accidentally on purpose got pregnant again against martins wishes

Reactions: 8
On her facebook it says she went to wellington college where the fees are £16K PER TERM… thats 48K PER YEAR ?! She comes from insane money

Reactions: 6
On her facebook it says she went to wellington college where the fees are £16K PER TERM… thats 48K PER YEAR ?! She comes from insane money
From the moment she said she had a nanny and a chef on holiday I clocked it 😅 what was her job before Beau? She keeps on making digs at her parents but they are the reason she is buying and renovating houses and why she can afford to not work. I’m sure they wouldn’t do all of that with just Martin’s salary

Reactions: 4
From the moment she said she had a nanny and a chef on holiday I clocked it 😅 what was her job before Beau? She keeps on making digs at her parents but they are the reason she is buying and renovating houses and why she can afford to not work. I’m sure they wouldn’t do all of that with just Martin’s salary
Definitely not, in London aswell! Her family has some serious wealth so her moaning about maternity pay falls a bit flat 🙈

Yea after finding this out i cant take ANYTHING she says seriously. “Being a new mum is so hard tehe but i make it look soooo easy” cos ur rich hun x