Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Especially as Martin won’t be getting paid paternity leave so she’ll likely be on her own a lot.

Reactions: 2

Sophie92

Chatty Member
So Beau is having nearly all his vaccines and is allowed to build up natural sun protection 🙄

dykeKurdtgroupie

£15,000 budget for a car though, now to be fair I don’t drive or rlly understand how cards work but is that expensive? I feel like it is, especially with the house renovations going on,, wonder where they get it all from - savings or from her parents

Lauren88

She started off lovely but now another typical monetized mummy. Beau could do with a good bath, ironed clothes and ones that actually fit him. The state of her pram and car seat too, filthy!

Thisnthat13

Waffling on about co sleeping being safe , but doesn’t show one clip of any safe co sleeping with beau.

KarenOG

Why is she staying in an apartment on her own with Beau for 3 weeks? Why isn’t her bf with her? Sounds like trouble in paradise..

Trace

VIP Member
A couple of things. Her mum is 70??? Why are they doing gifts for Easter instead of eggs? Beau must be the first grandchild isn’t it normal for grandmas to have some toys or bibs etc

Mooms

Chatty Member
She’s having a girl

I hope Beau will adjust ok to a baby in the family, she’s spoken before about his attachment issues and he’s so young I can see it being very hard for him :/

sparkle2208

She’s having a girl

I hope Beau will adjust ok to a baby in the family, she’s spoken before about his attachment issues and he’s so young I can see it being very hard for him :/
I thought this too, especially with his medical issues too :(

I went last year when I was 15 weeks and I didn’t stay in the public camping areas. It was tough, the sun is relentless when it’s hot and there are very little places to get shade, luckily there was a place at the campsite I was at that meant I could get some shade. This was all when I wasn’t heavily pregnant and also didn’t have a toddler to run around after. I’ve also been to Glastonbury for many years so I knew what to expect. I can’t imagine her having a good time because all the walking alone with her pgp is enough to make it a miserable experience.
Oh, the sun is relentless. Not underplaying that. One year a single cloud drifted overhead (think it was 2017?) and the entire crowd erupted in cheers of relief. There are quiet shady areas for toddlers to use (that I was selfishly happy to avail of myself last time when with my own), she will have access to them.

I also worry a bit about her getting there to queue at 6AM for gates at 8AM. I’ve queued overnight for family camping from about midnight (had my partner follow in with the babies after me later that day so they didn’t have to queue) and it still filled up SO quickly we only just nabbed a spot. She might end up near Woodsies which is away from the kids area and a bit out, she’ll be lucky to find somewhere in Cockmill by then.

It’s amazing with kids, they do have the best time… I just couldn’t imagine basically doing it on my own, all that hard work, while pregnant, with PGP, while my partner was out doing got knows what and stumbling back into the tent whenever he felt like it.

Mooms

Chatty Member
I know I have no idea what she’ll do when the new baby is here? Surely Beau won’t be in the room with them still, that will be so disruptive for everyone involved and the new baby will be waking him up or vice versa! I think it’s unfair on Beau that she hasn’t settled him into his own room before the new baby is here as it will be an adjustment for him getting a sibling anyway let alone if he’s also in his own room for the first time. Olivia is making it harder for herself too as Beau may need a lot of comfort and help transitioning the first few nights and how will she do that with a newborn baby too??

Whatever123

VIP Member
Brilliant get out of jail free card 😂😂 the ‘sarcastic’ sick of these lot at this point was not sarcastic at all 😂😂😂

Donald23

VIP Member
Did no one find some of the statements her mum said very cold? I get it was a different time but about her dad remarrying purely because they needed a mother figure