Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trace

VIP Member
That’s it Olivia just let your baby stand at the kitchen window hitting the flowers and damaging them.

Reactions: 2

hauntologie

I don’t know about haters but people were slagging her off in the comments for calling her partner her baby daddy

Trace

VIP Member
No I think she said in a previous video it’s her nans house. Not sure if her Nan had passed/gone into a home or is still living there with them
Yes she was, but I’m sure the last few tik toks have been at her mums and not her grandmas so wondered if she was there now

Trace

VIP Member
Don’t forget she’s also going because Martin is a naughty boy and she has no doubt he’ll be playing away if she isn’t there, like he is every weekend in his wedding band and out partying with his friends 🙈
If that’s the case he must be having the time of his life the last 3 weeks with her not being there 😂

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Olivia comes up a lot on my for you page. Not sure why as I dont have kids but I thought Beau was cute and watched a few of her videos over the last few months. Most of her tik toks are very boring.

I saw this comment on the proposal tik tok. I've never seen "haters". I know there was a little drama around Centre Parcs but other than that does she actually get hate? It looks like the commenter is trying to stir shit where there is none.
Um……I think we are the haters? I don’t think they mean that people comment on her posts but more come here and discuss it. We obviously didn’t care enough to rush here…..which is maybe because her posts are a total snooze.

Whatever123

VIP Member
Oohh she’s obviously found this page. Almost definitely pregnant.
And Centreparcs followed by 2.5 weeks in Sri Lanka when you’re in the middle of a major house renovation with only 1 working parent who is self employed so won’t get paid while you’re away seems insane to me! They must have endless pots of money.
I’m sure her daddy is fitting the bill since she’s gone for a tradesman and not a rich banker like he wished for his little princess

KarenOG

I went last year when I was 15 weeks and I didn’t stay in the public camping areas. It was tough, the sun is relentless when it’s hot and there are very little places to get shade, luckily there was a place at the campsite I was at that meant I could get some shade. This was all when I wasn’t heavily pregnant and also didn’t have a toddler to run around after. I’ve also been to Glastonbury for many years so I knew what to expect. I can’t imagine her having a good time because all the walking alone with her pgp is enough to make it a miserable experience.

B4rney

Her mum’s story is quite sad. Olivia’s aunty was kidnapped and murdered. That is traumatic.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Olivia comes up a lot on my for you page. Not sure why as I dont have kids but I thought Beau was cute and watched a few of her videos over the last few months. Most of her tik toks are very boring.

I saw this comment on the proposal tik tok. I've never seen "haters". I know there was a little drama around Centre Parcs but other than that does she actually get hate? It looks like the commenter is trying to stir shit where there is none.

Attachments

Reactions: 1