Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsLisboa

I have a little 5 month old boy and I get a bit terrified watching Beau 🙈 are your kids like this as well or does he just do what he wants? 😅

Reactions: 1

vegirl

She’s not a very good influence at all.
The decisions she makes regarding her child/ren are wild. Non vax in a foreign country and dodgy tattoos whilst pregnant. I wonder what the reaction would be if this wasn’t a middle class mum?
Is it true her child had a stroke from rolling off the bed?
He did have a stroke after falling off the bed but I think the doctors have said it wasn’t what caused it completely if that makes sense ? I think he has some calcification in his brain that made it more probable for that to happen (that they didn’t know about before he fell off the bed and had said stroke).

AnvilGone

I had a Google and can find nothing about either events
Looks like she was on a private plane which crashed in the desert in Egypt. This case, brought by two of the other passengers onboard, makes reference to her in a footnote.

https://www.anylaw.com/case/siemer-...fifth-circuit/07-16-1992/PYTAPmYBTlTomsSBsEC_

I absolutely cannot imagine how awful it would be to lose a loved one in such circumstances, but unsure why she is referring to it as a kidnap/murder.

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Does her gran live with them ? Or even them with her in the house ?

Also I think she is pregnant as we have all said

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Martin, the 90s called. They want their goatee back 😆 I’m sorry but who lets their kid play with a toaster 🙈 Too late when he’s old enough to pull up a chair to the units and the toaster isn’t switched off at the wall because he hasn’t been taught from day dot how dangerous it is!l

Trace

VIP Member
She bitches at Martin leaving the house early to go to the gym and waking everyone up. What she going to do when she has a newborn screaming the house down every 90 mins or so to be fed? Beau still sleeps in with them? Beau is a very strong minded child from what I see on her tik toks/instagram she needs to sort his sleeping arrangements out sooner rather than later

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
This picture was on her insta story at the airport the day she went on holiday, I wasn’t sure if it was a bump or not. But it could easily be bloat or the photo was just taken at a weird angle, I just noticed a difference as she is very naturally thin. And she looks really slim in all the videos from holiday so I’m unsure!

Attachments

Lauren88

I still think she is pregnant, just the first trimester bloat has settled down now and she’s naturally thin anyway.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Yes there was a video where lots of people were questioning why she refers to Martin as her baby daddy and saying she’s obviously desperate for a ring. She’s also made videos before calling out comments she’s had on here.