Olivia Hammond (Oliviaclairem)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry everyone, we can all sleep again at night, the “budget” for the car has been upped by nearly 10k so “skint” princess will get her 7 seater xoxo

Reactions: 12
Don’t worry everyone, we can all sleep again at night, the “budget” for the car has been upped by nearly 10k so “skint” princess will get her 7 seater xoxo
Ready for all her hypothetical children and their ad gifted prams.

Reactions: 3
her days seem so chaotic but I think part of the problem is she has no routine and also lets her son run wild, and I don't just mean running round like toddlers generally do... I mean he literally climbs all over the furniture in coffee shops etc like... any discipline olivia??? what will she do when she's got a newborn to cart around as well?

martin will be off playing golf at 6am like he does already and when i commented "you're better than me because i would resent that" (about him leaving so early to do a fun activity) people were jumping on me in the comments saying "well he's a pro golfer!" LMAO like... huh???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair she gets a child free day during the week to go to Pilates. I wouldn’t begrudge him an early morning round of golf when he works full time and is also doing a lot of the work on their new house.

Reactions: 6
To be fair she gets a child free day during the week to go to Pilates. I wouldn’t begrudge him an early morning round of golf when he works full time and is also doing a lot of the work on their new house.
I guess thats true, I think just knowing I had to have a toddler ALL day and seeing my partner leave at 6am to play bloody golf would send me over the edge 😂

Reactions: 2
Honestly she’s so irresponsible! I’ve never seen Beau strapped into the buggy either, he’s always hanging out the side of it.

Reactions: 4
Honestly she’s so irresponsible! I’ve never seen Beau strapped into the buggy either, he’s always hanging out the side of it.
She thinks it’s funny though like give your head a wobble women grow up!!

Reactions: 3
She witches at Martin leaving the house early to go to the gym and waking everyone up. What she going to do when she has a newborn screaming the house down every 90 mins or so to be fed? Beau still sleeps in with them? Beau is a very strong minded child from what I see on her tik toks/instagram she needs to sort his sleeping arrangements out sooner rather than later

Reactions: 1
I know I have no idea what she’ll do when the new baby is here? Surely Beau won’t be in the room with them still, that will be so disruptive for everyone involved and the new baby will be waking him up or vice versa! I think it’s unfair on Beau that she hasn’t settled him into his own room before the new baby is here as it will be an adjustment for him getting a sibling anyway let alone if he’s also in his own room for the first time. Olivia is making it harder for herself too as Beau may need a lot of comfort and help transitioning the first few nights and how will she do that with a newborn baby too??

Reactions: 2
I know I have no idea what she’ll do when the new baby is here? Surely Beau won’t be in the room with them still, that will be so disruptive for everyone involved and the new baby will be waking him up or vice versa! I think it’s unfair on Beau that she hasn’t settled him into his own room before the new baby is here as it will be an adjustment for him getting a sibling anyway let alone if he’s also in his own room for the first time. Olivia is making it harder for herself too as Beau may need a lot of comfort and help transitioning the first few nights and how will she do that with a newborn baby too??
I’m sure she did say she needs to get him into his own room but she comes up with excuses like beau looks at her with his cute eyes and she gives in. She finds it all funny right now but she’s in for a shock when baby comes

I’m sure she did say she needs to get him into his own room but she comes up with excuses like beau looks at her with his cute eyes and she gives in. She finds it all funny right now but she’s in for a shock when baby comes
I swear she said as well she was gonna do it like ridiculously close to when baby is due. Beau is going to kick offfffff. She has no boundaries with that kid and he literally does whatever the hell he wants. It’s hard at that age for sure but it shouldn’t be as difficult as it looks for her.
also, co sleeping with 1 baby is one thing, co sleeping with 2 is simply dangerous.

Reactions: 6
I swear she said as well she was gonna do it like ridiculously close to when baby is due. Beau is going to kick offfffff. She has no boundaries with that kid and he literally does whatever the hell he wants. It’s hard at that age for sure but it shouldn’t be as difficult as it looks for her.
also, co sleeping with 1 baby is one thing, co sleeping with 2 is simply dangerous.
Honestly if I didn’t have kids and I looked to her for parenting tips I don’t think I’d ever want kids it would put me off for life. But actually I have 5 of my own and not one of mine have ever been that full on. Maybe I’m just lucky