Olivia Hammond (Oliviaclairem)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to get hate for this- but this is boy mum stuff that I feel just turns certain men into absolute fannies when they are older. I know because my husband had a mother like this and actually now they don’t have a relationship but when they did it was creepy as duck! She idolised him, she wanted to marry him - gives me the ick how she is with Beau and add a girl to the mix, there is going to be major red flags!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a little 5 month old boy and I get a bit terrified watching Beau 🙈 are your kids like this as well or does he just do what he wants? 😅

Reactions: 1
I have a little 5 month old boy and I get a bit terrified watching Beau 🙈 are your kids like this as well or does he just do what he wants? 😅
None of mine have been like this I also work with families as a living and haven’t come across a child like it either. Beau has no boundaries Olivia is trying to be more friends with beau rather than be a parent. Everything’s just funny and a big game

Reactions: 7
She’s going to regret it, not now but come the older years he will literally have no respect for her.

Reactions: 5
she'd do well to implement some discipline now before she has another baby!!!
Specially during the new born cluster feeding phase she litrally is alway one step behind him running after him, grabbing him as he escapes climbing on things playing with toasters etc

Reactions: 2
Especially as Martin won’t be getting paid paternity leave so she’ll likely be on her own a lot.

Reactions: 2
Her Mum doesn't necessarily strike me as someone who would come back from Portugal to help either. I follow her Mum on instagram and, yes, she's overly filled and so on but you have to admire her for building a successful business. Seems strange that Olivia seems the opposite although I guess she thinks her flogging stuff on social media is the same.

Reactions: 3
Is the haul she’s just uploaded satire, or is she actually considering wearing these outfits?! 😳
Someone commented it was giving “trailer trash” 😅
I don’t know what’s worse to me, the outfits or going to Glastonbury almost 30w pregnant and with a toddler like Beau 😅 she is brave
I wasn’t even sleeping well in my very nice mattress at that point, can’t imagine bleeping camping 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Someone commented it was giving “trailer trash” 😅
I don’t know what’s worse to me, the outfits or going to Glastonbury almost 30w pregnant and with a toddler like Beau 😅 she is brave
I wasn’t even sleeping well in my very nice mattress at that point, can’t imagine bleeping camping 😂😂
It screams to me “I’m deeply insecure and I must pretend to my boyfriend that I am still cool and up for it or else he might run off and find a more interesting model” y’know guys- I’m a cool mom!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
she's nuts, its like they put themselves in stupid unrealistic situations that you wouldn't do with kids...... and then something goes wrong

Reactions: 6
It screams to me “I’m deeply insecure and I must pretend to my boyfriend that I am still cool and up for it or else he might run off and find a more interesting model” y’know guys- I’m a cool mom!
That’s what I was thinking! Seems like the bf is still pretty much in the raves and festivals mindset and I bet she was like “we can have lots of babies and still do all this things” 😅 bless her

Reactions: 4
there is no wayyyyyy he’s staying faithful to her 100% lol especially when he clearly didn’t even want the kids and now he’s got a massive house Reno, a new car to buy her and a second kid on the way. Why else would you be going to glasto with a toddler; not to mention 30 weeks pregnant

Reactions: 8
there is no wayyyyyy he’s staying faithful to her 100% lol especially when he clearly didn’t even want the kids and now he’s got a massive house Reno, a new car to buy her and a second kid on the way. Why else would you be going to glasto with a toddler; not to mention 30 weeks pregnant
someone had commented on her videos saying they had proof of Martin doing the dirty but were swiftly deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 5