Olivia Hammond (Oliviaclairem)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not wearing a bra? 🤪
I think that might be the trend now? Not sure tbh
---
Yeah her video getting up so early was insane to me, for a festival in a feild? I don’t get it at all tbh and the queue?? And it seems like they didn’t get in to half 10?? I’d rather be watching ppls live streams of the music rather than be 20+ weeks pregnant and bringing a toddler

Reactions: 5
Pissing in your kids bottle yea ok Olivia
Beau is always at the bottom of Olivia’s priorities. First dragging him to Glastonbury when she is heavily pregnant, second pissing in a bottle.

Her latest video is actually ridiculous, complaining about entertaining a toddler in a tent due to the rain and complaining about festival toilets. Um what exactly did you think was going to happen?

The insecurity must be real because why she just wouldn’t let her other half go whilst she stays at home I don’t know. I get that it would be annoying, but there’s no way she’ll enjoy the festival as she is.

Reactions: 10
Beau is always at the bottom of Olivia’s priorities. First dragging him to Glastonbury when she is heavily pregnant, second pissing in a bottle.

Her latest video is actually ridiculous, complaining about entertaining a toddler in a tent due to the rain and complaining about festival toilets. Um what exactly did you think was going to happen?

The insecurity must be real because why she just wouldn’t let her other half go whilst she stays at home I don’t know. I get that it would be annoying, but there’s no way she’ll enjoy the festival as she is.
Why the duck wouldn’t you just bop down outside the tent in the grass ?

Reactions: 5
She absolutely did not piss in her baby’s bottle. All for engagement. Extremely embarrassing behaviour for attention. You couldn’t water board that information out of me if true.

Reactions: 9
She absolutely did not piss in her baby’s bottle. All for engagement. Extremely embarrassing behaviour for attention. You couldn’t water board that information out of me if true.
That's true - her aim would have been exceptional if could have done it.

Reactions: 2
Her latest video is definitely in response to tattle - hi Olivia 👋🏻 … yes we do think you’re a selfish parent ☺

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s selfish for taking him to glasto full stop. I actually think it’s a pretty fun experience and of all the festivals I think glasto is the best for families and kids.
What I think she’s selfish for is waking him up at 2:45AM in the morning to get there, and his father for preferring getting on the gear every night than hanging out with his kid and fiancé. They’re both awful and insufferable

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s selfish for taking him to glasto full stop. I actually think it’s a pretty fun experience and of all the festivals I think glasto is the best for families and kids.
What I think she’s selfish for is waking him up at 2:45AM in the morning to get there, and his father for preferring getting on the gear every night than hanging out with his kid and fiancé. They’re both awful and insufferable
Do we know if Martin actually does gear?