Olivia Hammond (Oliviaclairem)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s only going to Glastonbury to keep up the pretence that she can still do everything she used to do with a child in tow and because she said her whole friend group are going so she’d probably have FOMO. I’m sorry but it sounds miserable - camping at a festival with a feral toddler and in your third trimester, Martin and her friends staying out til 6am (her own words from her latest video) so solo parenting most the time, can’t even go to the loos properly if she’s alone with Beau( she’s bought a SheWee for this reason) Has she thought about how she’ll cope with Beau if the weather is scorching hot? Or if it’s raining and a mud fest? I know glastonbury has lots for kids but wouldn’t you give it a miss this year?

Reactions: 15
I think she’s only going to Glastonbury to keep up the pretence that she can still do everything she used to do with a child in tow and because she said her whole friend group are going so she’d probably have FOMO. I’m sorry but it sounds miserable - camping at a festival with a feral toddler and in your third trimester, Martin and her friends staying out til 6am (her own words from her latest video) so solo parenting most the time, can’t even go to the loos properly if she’s alone with Beau( she’s bought a SheWee for this reason) Has she thought about how she’ll cope with Beau if the weather is scorching hot? Or if it’s raining and a mud fest? I know glastonbury has lots for kids but wouldn’t you give it a miss this year?
Don’t forget she’s also going because Martin is a naughty boy and she has no doubt he’ll be playing away if she isn’t there, like he is every weekend in his wedding band and out partying with his friends 🙈

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget she’s also going because Martin is a naughty boy and she has no doubt he’ll be playing away if she isn’t there, like he is every weekend in his wedding band and out partying with his friends 🙈
If that’s the case he must be having the time of his life the last 3 weeks with her not being there 😂

Reactions: 2
I literally can’t think of anything worse to do on your 3rd trimester 😅 she really is brave

Reactions: 6
Literallly. Just stay at home with Beau if you want to be in bed by 10. The festival is far too big to explore with a toddler, whilst pregnant, with pelvic girdle pain. Really unrealistic and definitely just going to keep up appearances that you can do everything with a baby.
I have a baby and do believe you can do most things with your child but if I was pregnant with a partner who wanted to get on it with his mates until 6am I’d be staying at home!

Reactions: 10
Literallly. Just stay at home with Beau if you want to be in bed by 10. The festival is far too big to explore with a toddler, whilst pregnant, with pelvic girdle pain. Really unrealistic and definitely just going to keep up appearances that you can do everything with a baby.
I have a baby and do believe you can do most things with your child but if I was pregnant with a partner who wanted to get on it with his mates until 6am I’d be staying at home!
Martin should be giving it a miss this year too. Says a lot about his character. Rather be getting on it than spending time with your toddler and anticipating the arrival of your second child? Priorities!! Just wait until next year

Reactions: 13
Martin should be giving it a miss this year too. Says a lot about his character. Rather be getting on it than spending time with your toddler and anticipating the arrival of your second child? Priorities!! Just wait until next year
Agree, but I think he really resents being baby trapped by her and forced into this lifestyle so is trying to rebel against it - and who can blame him. Wonder how long after baby #2 the relationship will survive

Reactions: 3
Agree, but I think he really resents being baby trapped by her and forced into this lifestyle so is trying to rebel against it - and who can blame him. Wonder how long after baby #2 the relationship will survive
I get this but he’s not wrapping it up and he’s happy to put a ring on her finger. They’re both just desperate to be ‘cool’ it’s embarrassing on both parts.

Reactions: 13
It's like they're trying to do everything in an ironic way - 'hey, we've got a toddler and another on the way, crazy!' when they're totally average ages and were probably never cool ravers in the first place.

I’ve gone with my kids about Beau’s age before and you wouldn’t believe how incredible the facilities are for them, we had a ball. I had been going for years and knew what to expect (hot or rainy), so was well equipped, and on top of that, my partner is very very involved and gave me two ‘nights off’ and got up with the kids every morning to bring me back a coffee. It can be amazing, but it is hard work and I’m not sure Martin will put his shift in.

I went last year when I was 15 weeks and I didn’t stay in the public camping areas. It was tough, the sun is relentless when it’s hot and there are very little places to get shade, luckily there was a place at the campsite I was at that meant I could get some shade. This was all when I wasn’t heavily pregnant and also didn’t have a toddler to run around after. I’ve also been to Glastonbury for many years so I knew what to expect. I can’t imagine her having a good time because all the walking alone with her pgp is enough to make it a miserable experience.

I went last year when I was 15 weeks and I didn’t stay in the public camping areas. It was tough, the sun is relentless when it’s hot and there are very little places to get shade, luckily there was a place at the campsite I was at that meant I could get some shade. This was all when I wasn’t heavily pregnant and also didn’t have a toddler to run around after. I’ve also been to Glastonbury for many years so I knew what to expect. I can’t imagine her having a good time because all the walking alone with her pgp is enough to make it a miserable experience.
Oh, the sun is relentless. Not underplaying that. One year a single cloud drifted overhead (think it was 2017?) and the entire crowd erupted in cheers of relief. There are quiet shady areas for toddlers to use (that I was selfishly happy to avail of myself last time when with my own), she will have access to them.

I also worry a bit about her getting there to queue at 6AM for gates at 8AM. I’ve queued overnight for family camping from about midnight (had my partner follow in with the babies after me later that day so they didn’t have to queue) and it still filled up SO quickly we only just nabbed a spot. She might end up near Woodsies which is away from the kids area and a bit out, she’ll be lucky to find somewhere in Cockmill by then.

It’s amazing with kids, they do have the best time… I just couldn’t imagine basically doing it on my own, all that hard work, while pregnant, with PGP, while my partner was out doing got knows what and stumbling back into the tent whenever he felt like it.

I had a Google and can find nothing about either events
Looks like she was on a private plane which crashed in the desert in Egypt. This case, brought by two of the other passengers onboard, makes reference to her in a footnote.

https://www.anylaw.com/case/siemer-...fifth-circuit/07-16-1992/PYTAPmYBTlTomsSBsEC_

I absolutely cannot imagine how awful it would be to lose a loved one in such circumstances, but unsure why she is referring to it as a kidnap/murder.

Reactions: 1
She's mad going to Glastonbury in this heat with a toddler, never mind being pregnant. all to keep up appearances and try and keep up with Martin. If he had a brain in his head he would've said "lets give it a miss this year" and they could've gone centerparcs or ANYWHERE else, somewhere kid friendly where they could've relaxed instead of sleeping in a tent. Whats the betting Martin disappears off and leaves her in the tent. She's nuts.

Reactions: 8
jesus just saw her latest tiktok - is she genuinely mad and just desperately trying to keep up with people her own age? in what world is queueing from 2am with a toddler fun?

Reactions: 7
jesus just saw her latest tiktok - is she genuinely mad and just desperately trying to keep up with people her own age? in what world is queueing from 2am with a toddler fun?
I actually thinks it’s selfish tbh. If she insisted on going she should have left Beau at home, it’s hard enough for adults doing that queue in that heat, let alone a small toddler.