Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a shame as I’ve noticed she speaks to Alex like rubbish, hope in a few years he sees this and leaves for someone who deserves his kind heart. He didn’t even like her in love island at the beginning, think she was just second best.

Reactions: 7
I have just had a look on the home page, I cannot believe how rude the replies are to anyone that dares to have a different opinion.
Don’t open a home account to grab all the free shite and then spit the dummy because someone has an idea when you have asked for a bleeping opinion!!
These people are so entitled and if anyone spoke to me in that way influencer or not they would hear me!
They sit on their fake arses all day begging for free shite taking photographs of absolute tit and call it ‘hard work’! duck off and get a real job and work for your house and possessions 🖕🏽

Reactions: 10
Was just about to say this. Why the duck does she have an artichoke just plonked on a small table with Chanel books in the middle of a big grand hallway? Why not leave a nice big open space and maybe put down a nice rug or something? Bizzare

I am no interior designer but OMG that hallway has so much potential and they have done it so badly. No character or anything to it.
Usually you’d have a larger table to fill the centre of the foyer area and then a lovely flower display (or something similar) on it. Not artichokes and designer books....😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s trying to be luxury but she’s just chavvy. Just proves money can’t by class or style 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even what she wears is vile...has anyone seen those massive black, chunky boots she wears? 🤮

It’s a shame as I’ve noticed she speaks to Alex like rubbish, hope in a few years he sees this and leaves for someone who deserves his kind heart. He didn’t even like her in love island at the beginning, think she was just second best.
Oh yeah, I remember he didn’t like her on LI at first...and all she did at the start was moan that no one liked her but she had Rykard, Daniel, Terry and Adam interested in her before Alex came in and then she was all over him cause he had tattoos (don’t even get me started on her tattoos!!) She claims to be a ‘girls girl’ but she slept with Rykard knowing how much Rachel liked him 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s always rubbed me up the wrong way and I’m so glad there’s other people out there who feel the same haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
That chavvy table arrangement made my eyes bleed just to look at it. It was like someone filled their arms of random tack and fucked it on a table and stuck a artichoke on top 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like the hallway and the grey and black i think they have done it nicely. the artichoke is wierd tho

Reactions: 2
the table is cheap and too small. I nice orchid or plant in a pot would look 100% better.
put the books on the coffee table (or on a shelf) and the artichokes back in the kitchen.

Reactions: 4
Remember when her and Kady absolutely lost their head in the hideaway? SO EMBARRASSING.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Remember when her and Kady absolutely lost their head in the hideaway? SO EMBARRASSING.
Haha I remember this! Then when they came back she let Kady take all the blame for it. I have just looked at the replies on the home account. What an arrogant 🐮 That’s really put me off her. I quite like Alex, he seems harmless. Has anyone seen his 🍆 photo?! Jeeez Louise!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha I remember this! Then when they came back she let Kady take all the blame for it. I have just looked at the replies on the home account. What an arrogant 🐮 That’s really put me off her. I quite like Alex, he seems harmless. Has anyone seen his 🍆 photo?! Jeeez Louise!
What 🍆 photo?! I’m very intrigued now hahaha

They have such a lovely home and all Olivia is doing is turning herself in to a sheep and being a copy cat from Pinterest. And not a very good copy cat. Asking her followers what sofas to pick and paint to choose. Be original and do what you want to do! I love how it’s just her having control of their home account as well, poor Alex probably doesn’t have a say on anything. Her table looks naff. Imagine if she did get the black radiator covers 😂

Reactions: 9
What 🍆 photo?! I’m very intrigued now hahaha

They have such a lovely home and all Olivia is doing is turning herself in to a sheep and being a copy cat from Pinterest. And not a very good copy cat. Asking her followers what sofas to pick and paint to choose. Be original and do what you want to do! I love how it’s just her having control of their home account as well, poor Alex probably doesn’t have a say on anything. Her table looks naff. Imagine if she did get the black radiator covers 😂
If you google Alex Bowen nude and go onto google images it’s on the first page, a photo in black and white. You can’t see his face but you can see his enormous aubergine 🍆🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes if I was to put something there it would have to be
If you google Alex Bowen nude and go onto google images it’s on the first page, a photo in black and white. You can’t see his face but you can see his enormous aubergine 🍆🤣
Holy tit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s always rubbed me up the wrong way and I’m so glad there’s other people out there who feel the same haha
I think a lot of people have always felt the same but you'd never know because she does such a good job of censoring any negative comments on her Instagram posts. She must spend every minute of the day on her socials making sure no unwanted comments slip through the net (or maybe she pays someone to do that for her). I remember when they were on their honeymoon quite a few people called them out for the fact they documented every waking second... imagine... on your honeymoon and you spend the whole time on the gram!

Reactions: 4
I think a lot of people have always felt the same but you'd never know because she does such a good job of censoring any negative comments on her Instagram posts. She must spend every minute of the day on her socials making sure no unwanted comments slip through the net (or maybe she pays someone to do that for her). I remember when they were on their honeymoon quite a few people called them out for the fact they documented every waking second... imagine... on your honeymoon and you spend the whole time on the gram!
Every single bit of their life is on the gram. I couldnt do that with my life. Not one scrap of privacy? Also recently they posted pictures looking out of the window of their house towards a main road. Do you a WANT people to know where you live? It seems that way 🙈.
PS Alex .. woooahhhh

Reactions: 3
Do you a WANT people to know where you live? It seems that way 🙈.
For sure. When they first moved in I think she did a story moaning about some paps on the road outside the gate... well, you made it pretty easy for them!

Reactions: 5
So it turns out the lay-z-spa is gifted! As she’s trying to hide the #gift under the bottom right of her stories! A £900 spa gifted! Wtf!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does she have to declare it as a gift on the home account? I can't see a tag there at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.