Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The exempt society clothing she’s “modelling” is so basic 😂 what’s the point of it?

Reactions: 2
I will never buy celeb endorsed clothing. My heard earned cash is not going to line their lazy pockets.

Reactions: 4
Haha I remember this! Then when they came back she let Kady take all the blame for it. I have just looked at the replies on the home
account. What an arrogant 🐮 That’s really put me off her. I quite like Alex, he seems harmless. Has anyone seen his 🍆 photo?! Jeeez Louise!
Ooooo my 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
View attachment 124428
this looks as tit as the cheap looking table it’s sitting on. She’s obvs not got a natural eye for interior design/merchandising like she seems to think. And as if she did a pole to decide which way she would choose
I can't stress this enough... What the duck is this. Imagine having the ability to make expensive look SO cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Made up there's a thread on these 2, I actually liked them untill they moved into this new house, just recently unfollwed after she said their getting rid of that lovely pond 😔 and as for Alex's nudes omg 😯😵 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are like 2 young kids playing houses. Can you imagine her trying to keep this house clean? She comes across as quite a grubby person. They’ve rushed in and bought the biggest house they could all for show and are gunna ruin it with the cheap and tacky decor.

Reactions: 8
Anyone noticed she’s trying to talk posh on her stories? Also noticed she’s becoming besties with the Berkshire build who is posh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you google Alex Bowen nude and go onto google images it’s on the first page, a photo in black and white. You can’t see his face but you can see his enormous aubergine 🍆🤣
Jesus Christ 👀👀 I had to look I really wasn’t expecting that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She isn’t doing herself any favours is she 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Replying to comments on her home account with “sorry mate but..” she seems very defensive. I used to like them but I feel Alex’s ego is so big it’s going to explode soon. And I get the vibe that Olivia thinks she’s punching above her weight with Alex and has to prove herself over and over. They’re quite harmless but at the end of the day it’s been a few years since they starred on Love Island, I cant even believe they think they’re still relevant? Go do something with your lives!

Reactions: 10
She isn’t doing herself any favours is she 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Replying to comments on her home account with “sorry mate but..” she seems very defensive. I used to like them but I feel Alex’s ego is so big it’s going to explode soon. And I get the vibe that Olivia thinks she’s punching above her weight with Alex and has to prove herself over and over. They’re quite harmless but at the end of the day it’s been a few years since they starred on Love Island, I cant even believe they think they’re still relevant? Go do something with your lives!
A very valid point; what will they do with their lives once the fame goes away but there’s still a one million pound house to upkeep?

Reactions: 3
Can't believe that house! The grounds and the pond! Life is so unfair, here we are working our arses off, I couldn't even dream of ever is ing angry like that unless I win the lottery and yet these influencers etc are getting paid and freebies....where's the fairness?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.