Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a little nosey myself. The price 😯
I just think she's going to turn it all into a boring grey insta house 😴😴 with none of her own ideas just everything copied from other people

Reactions: 10
Just had a little nosey myself. The price 😯
I just think she's going to turn it all into a boring grey insta house 😴😴 with none of her own ideas just everything copied from other people
I had a little nosey too (so easily found), and I agree, the house has so much potential, but they’re going to turn it into a grey/monochrome box with ideas that they have found on Pinterest! God I wish some people would find their own taste and not just copy other peoples 😔

Reactions: 4
Not trying to be rude but how the hell are they able to afford a house that expensive plus all of the renovations and upkeep etc..?! Are they millionaires? And yes, it’s so easy to find the house online!

Reactions: 7
I follow them from love island days and whilst I've never been a huge lover of them, I have found them interesting. But really gone off of them lately. It might be the simpler lives we're all living but I'm really getting sick of seeing so much expense and waste in people's lives, especially people like these 2 who have done nothing to deserve such a lifestyle. Who puts down a carpet before making final plans in a house renovation? They also clearly are all about image and keeping up with those with lots of money- 'we really want an island, a butlers sink and bifold doors.' Ah what a bloody shock, just like everyone else who puts a bit of money into a house. You know what they always say- you can't buy class.

Reactions: 16
Not trying to be rude but how the hell are they able to afford a house that expensive plus all of the renovations and upkeep etc..?! Are they millionaires? And yes, it’s so easy to find the house online!
Holy moly! They spent that much on it and atill have so much work do to it? Guess a lot of it will be gifted and the insta account will help to pay towards it. I dont keep up with these two. They were cute on love island but how the f have they made so much money?!!

Reactions: 5
I think they sold their last house for like £700/£800k so really they've only had to fund for another £300/£400k which is obviously alot but when it's handed to you on a plate, it's not alot in the grand scheme of things. They had their own TV shows and have the brand society something which will be rip of clothes sold to the suckers that pine over them 😂 In regards to them renovating and changing the house (but of course wanting to keep the character of the house 🤔) they'll get tit loads gifted. Imagine being the company that are doing the CAD drawings, how many times has she changed her mind 🙄 I get you want it perfect because it's alot of money but she's unbearable. I might have to actually unfollow. I unfollowed her personal account because she's just so annoying. Sorry for the rant she just really grates on me 😂

Oh ignore me I found it! Wowsers that’s a lot of £££ to still want to do lots of work to it!!
It's the same as Billie Fairers. Her house was even more than this and they're practically knocking half of it down and building it again 😂 I know, I know, I read far too much about reality stars 😂

Reactions: 7
How, in gods name, are they going to be able to afford this in 4 or 5 years time when no one knows or gives a duck who they are. They have done well for themselves for coming off love island but surely the money train is nearing an end? Unless they do some dodgy deals? Or unless I should have reconsidered a career in selling teeth whitening and shakes on Instagram?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's the same as Billie Fairers. Her house was even more than this and they're practically knocking half of it down and building it again 😂 I know, I know, I read far too much about reality stars 😂
ahh yeh I’ve already stalked their place. But there’s is in a more residential area so may well cost more because if location etc. I reckon she is worth loads as she’s always working and I’m sure ITV pay her and her sister a decent wage. Plus they don’t actually pay for much, lots of stuff on the show (eg holidays parties wedding etc) will be part if not all do they have ‘spare’ cash!

How, in gods name, are they going to be able to afford this in 4 or 5 years time when no one knows or gives a duck who they are. They have done well for themselves for coming off love island but surely the money train is nearing an end? Unless they do some dodgy deals? Or unless I should have reconsidered a career in selling teeth whitening and shakes on Instagram?
This is what I think! The interest in influencers is already waining ...I don’t see them still relevant in 5 years and that mortgage must be super high!!!

Reactions: 14
I’m surprised at how many people have said they liked Olivia before? Am I the only one who has always found her incredibly arrogant? Not surprised she’s coming across the way stuck up in regards to her new house. And I’m sorry but Alex is batting 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m surprised at how many people have said they liked Olivia before? Am I the only one who has always found her incredibly arrogant? Not surprised she’s coming across the way stuck up in regards to her new house. And I’m sorry but Alex is batting 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m the exact same - watched Love Island when they were on it and didn’t like either of them. Never understood the support they get and why they had a tv show! Might just be me but I’ve never thought she’s good looking either - thought Alex would’ve chucked her soon as they left LI but obviously I was wrong...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s just posted a tweet saying how Tattle Life should be removed and how it’s nasty people being nasty about other people. She’s definitely been reading here!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't think anyone has said anything really bad about her in here?
She tweets all that and then goes on to tell other people to ignore it 🙄
If you go looking for it you're not doing yourself any favours.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.