Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just posted a tweet saying how Tattle Life should be removed and how it’s nasty people being nasty about other people. She’s definitely been reading here!
Dont really understand when they do this. Firstly there are loads of forums here, postive ones/tv ones etc and there are loads of gossips forums where people have negative opinions! Strange!
never got the appeal with these two, she slept with the Rykard or whatever his name was on LI and has always looked dirty to me. howverr impressed they have been able to amass and keep such a following! Well done to them

Reactions: 11
She only got sent it by a follower, of course you did hun 👀 I'd hardly say people are being horrible about her stating that they don't like them 🤷 someone needs to tell this brat that that's life, not everybody will like you and that they've come from nothing, which they have, Love Island is not hard work 😂 but of course they have to say how hard they've worked and how it hasn't been handed to them on a plate. She will only want it taken down because it has a few home truths on here! And because we have more than one brain cell and know how to search for somebody's home sale 😂

Reactions: 13
Her tweets saying Tattle needs to be taken down, but her rude replies to people giving genuine opinions after she asked for them on IG is okay? Pot, kettle, black!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her tweets saying Tattle needs to be taken down, but her rude replies to people giving genuine opinions after she asked for them on IG is okay? Pot, kettle, black!
Exactly. She actually thinks she is royalty "who do I contact to get it shut down" good luck hun. Unless we are breaching the rules, which we aren't (and why I was careful not to share her actual address) we are simply having an opinion. She just doesn't like it because we aren't one of her minions falling for her "I deserve this life, I've worked hard" bullshit stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What does she even look like modelling those clothes in her story 🙈 hamster face

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t really understand why influencers/celebs etc post about Tattle, it just brings it to the public’s attention & there will almost always be people who start reading & sign up because of it. They’re doing themselves no favours 😂. I came here because of an influencer & I’ve not liked that person ever since 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I got a screenshot just as it was deleted I think as the replies are gone!
there was a huge Twitter tattle brawl yesterday over Brogan Tate and I think people like Olivia are just jumping on it to get this site cancelled.
Here’s the solution, just stay off tattle if it bothers you.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha she’s obvs realised her mentioning this site is gonna make people come here to have a nosey and then agree with everything that’s been said!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually quite like Olivia and Alex from what I’ve seen. Beautiful house! Looking on street view it doesn’t look very private, although I’m sure they’ll be putting up max security. I just imagined them going for something a lot more enclosed.

Reactions: 5
“I can’t believe how huge this transformation is going to be, we’re hoping to do it this year but obviously it depends on what happens next with the current situation we are all in”

if this is what you mean by moaning then I am lost? How is this moaning. Unless I’m missing something?
This is obviously Olivia 😂

I used to like her on love island but my opinion on her changed when she dropped Cara as a bridesmaid because Cara was busy with a baby. What sort of self obsessed mean girl does that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Don’t think she realised sending people to Tattle would do her no favours, people come here and read what we say regarding how rude she is and she end up with even more people against her, bet her nasty IG comments will have been deleted too now people will be looking for them!

Reactions: 5
I don’t think that anything bad has really been said about her - it’s been said she’s arrogant and rude on her IG, and she is, so that’s just the truth! People saying they don’t like her decor, that’s fine, just an opinion (she probably wouldn’t like mine, and that’s ok) and people calling her out for acting entitled and selfish in the middle of a global pandemic, again that’s just the truth 😂

Anyway, hi to anyone that’s joined after seeing Olivia’s tweets 👋🏼 😂

Reactions: 15
I’ve never been a fan of Alex or Olivia, I’ve never seen the hype around them or the attraction. I find her to be extremely vain (how many posy IG stories does she want to post?!) and, as others have said, they both seem very entitled. She has shown so much of her house online and the images of her house are still on Zoopla/Rightmove so it’s inevitable people will be able to find where she lives.

I also hate the fact she mentions she ‘works hard’ for what she has. Yes, she may have a good work ethic but she was handed ‘fame’ on a plate off the back of Love Island which then came with brand deals etc being thrown at her. It just shows how bratty she is when she cut ties with Cara when she was pregnant as she wasn’t ‘present enough’ with her wedding plans. Like, c’mon!

I messaged her once before because she was using Julius K9 harnesses for her Frenchie. I have two frenchies myself and they’re the worst harnesses to use for them. I just kindly explained that the harness straps restrict their chest movements causing problems with their legs, chest and breathing and I got blocked. God forbid anyone gives her constructive criticism.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ve never been a fan of Alex or Olivia, I’ve never seen the hype around them or the attraction. I find her to be extremely vain (how many posy IG stories does she want to post?!) and, as others have said, they both seem very entitled. She has shown so much of her house online and the images of her house are still on Zoopla/Rightmove so it’s inevitable people will be able to find where she lives.

I also hate the fact she mentions she ‘works hard’ for what she has. Yes, she may have a good work ethic but she was handed ‘fame’ on a plate off the back of Love Island which then came with brand deals etc being thrown at her. It just shows how bratty she is when she cut ties with Cara when she was pregnant as she wasn’t ‘present enough’ with her wedding plans. Like, c’mon!

I messaged her once before because she was using Julius K9 harnesses for her Frenchie. I have two frenchies myself and they’re the worst harnesses to use for them. I just kindly explained that the harness straps restrict their chest movements causing problems with their legs, chest and breathing and I got blocked. God forbid anyone gives her constructive criticism.
That’s the problem. Often these celebs will post things and ask general questions to get responses and more interactions (such as ‘what do you guys think?!’) then they kick off when they read something that they don’t like 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.