Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve lurked here for a while but gold old tattle has turned me hahaha. I thought the same as everyone here (getting too big for her boots, coming across so rude, begs for everything) I did like her before but she’s a little bit of a car crash now.
anywayyyy, her black lives matter post. Something sketch is going on. I opened my insta just as she posted it and I was literally watching her delete comments and in the space of 5 minutes that I invested into this 😂 she had edited the post 3 times to say different things. And now again her edit at the end is coming across so rude

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The thing is she isn't even grateful, when she shared the gifted sink there wasn't any thank you! Are businesses really giving away items for a quick mention on a 10 second story that disappears.
Everything about her annoys me, like their fashion label I'm sorry but that hoodie was an absolute monstrosity! People aren't buying it because they like it, it's because its by her!
I'm hoping that as the years go by the people who follow her will start to realise that shes actually quite dull and will unfollow her. Surely eventually the fame will all come to an end as i can't see how they gain new followers, they arent relevant anymore.

Reactions: 2
Finding myself getting more and more irritated by these influencers who have lost touch with reality and have zero relatability anymore. I think it’s standing out to me more now because we are living life a little more simply at the moment.
Her target audience must be females under 30, surely? I don’t know many under 30s who can relate to purchasing a multimillion pound home and spending an absolute fortune in renovations......but secretly having most of the interiors gifted.

Reactions: 11
217596B4-7ABD-4275-BD9A-0698408AD657.png
217596B4-7ABD-4275-BD9A-0698408AD657.png
Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I came across this article. This could explain the sudden change in accent as she’s trying to make it in the states. “Love Island royalty” 😂😂😂😂😂.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m new to this thread but literally only came on to ask.. is anyone else bored to tears of seeing her tit bleeping hallway?! I think she has to get it on her insta at least 3 times a day. It looks rubbish! Had to get it off my chest. Thanks, byeeeeeee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1 last thing....for someone who has over 2million followers she has hardly any likes/comments on any of her posts. Obviously another bot buyer 🤔.

Guys I can’t believe she’s posted those pics of her CCTV !? Surely that allows people to work out the blind spots, and there was no need to post them to recommend the company 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys I can’t believe she’s posted those pics of her CCTV !? Surely that allows people to work out the blind spots, and there was no need to post them to recommend the company 🤦🏽‍♀️
Do you mean the one with the writing over it? Considering how she rambles on about not publishing floor plans for security reasons I am surprised she showed even a bit of the cctv images. Lol. No brains that one

Reactions: 1
Do you mean the one with the writing over it? Considering how she rambles on about not publishing floor plans for security reasons I am surprised she showed even a bit of the cctv images. Lol. No brains that one
Yes and now it’s gone 🤣 it’s like she heard me!

• Haha
I’ve unfollowed her I literally cannot stand her anymore! I’ve also unfollowed Alex just in case I see her face on my timeline! Posting the cctv really pissed me off it’s like she is begging for attention or to get attention for being stalked! Such a stupid move!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone else quite offended by this? Personally I find it disgusting. What a question to ask. I am a white woman and I stand with everyone no matter what colour. Why is she segregating black and white businesses
I thought this, such a strange thing to post especially given the current situation! She does have S**t for brains though so what do we expect!

Anyone else quite offended by this? Personally I find it disgusting. What a question to ask. I am a white woman and I stand with everyone no matter what colour. Why is she segregating black and white businesses
The point is we need to do more to help the black community and that includes showing support by buying from black businesses in particular. It is good that she is giving them exposure.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The point is we need to do more to help the black community and that includes showing support by buying from black businesses in particular. It is good that she is giving them exposure.
Agreed, I feel like a lot of Influencers are ‘damned if they do, damned if they don’t’

Reactions: 4
View attachment 142878View attachment 142878Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I came across this article. This could explain the sudden change in accent as she’s trying to make it in the states. “Love Island royalty” 😂😂😂😂😂.
Oh would love to know what she is going to be doing in the states. She is grubby and talentless !! If Cheryl bleeping cole couldn't last two minutes on american tv then Im sure she will be booted out on her ass.

They’ve really gone to town ripping the place apart this week! Let’s hope that she’s made a final decision this time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.