Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep doing that thing where she sticks her finger up at Alex from the balcony. It's on her story now and was the other day 😐😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone think she is showing Alex more?? Almost like telling people that he is definitely hers?? Making everyone aware she is tattooed on his leg. I was really liking her and her home account but the posing with your tits out and all this new stuff, just feels so wrong, and so naff

Reactions: 5
God know who her followers even are these days! I like love island but take it as what it is - a bunch of good looking people in a villa, with all the dramas ect ect. Not award winning TV. Anyway these been several series since Olivia's surely they have milked their 5 minutes of fame for long enough now! People that watch and continue to support these dumb fucks by 'swiping up' or clicking on links need a good shake! These people will only stay relevant if people continue to support them / feed their already highly inflated egos!

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep doing that thing where she sticks her finger up at Alex from the balcony. It's on her story now and was the other day 😐😐
Giving him the finger, bobbing her tongue out, winking ... it’s vomit-inducing.

Reactions: 5
Where did Alex get his hair cut? He’s had a cap on for weeks since she cut it and ruined it. Now it looks a lot less crap than it did. Hmmm!!!!

Reactions: 1
Plates from the white company incoming ... she’s got no shame!
This pisses me off so much. Buy plain white dinnerware from Ikea, it’s cheap, lasts forever and if you drop one when washing up, you can sure as hell always buy a new one. You don’t need to pay four times the price for your pasta bowls to get them from the white company my god 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Why do they even need new kitchenware? They had a kitchen before, what have they been using up until now? Any excuse to get on the beg for free tit!

Reactions: 4
This pisses me off so much. Buy plain white dinnerware from Ikea, it’s cheap, lasts forever and if you drop one when washing up, you can sure as hell always buy a new one. You don’t need to pay four times the price for your pasta bowls to get them from the white company my god 🤦🏻‍♀️
who the hell is her target audience?? I’m pretty sure it would be late teens/early twenties. They ain’t renovating mansions, installing fitted kitchens, buying (or giving a tit about) tableware and glasses. Surely companies can see this, I hope to god the white company don’t take the bait to get begging tactics. They’re a respectable company, I would like to think they wouldn’t want people like Olivia representing them 😱😱.

Reactions: 8
Alex was much better looking in love island, he’s gone too far with the steds now.
I actually really liked Zara on their series and felt so bad for her losing her miss GB title but I did enjoy seeing her wipe the smirk off Olivias face.

if you’re with EE you can get 6 months free Britbox, I’ve just started season 2 again. It was my fave out of them all.

can’t believe she slept in her bikini 🤢

You’re totally right, it won’t last forever. I think they do their best to stay “relevant” and would turn up to the opening of an envelope. The home thing is just like a new attempt at keeping people interested in their lives. Once the house stuff dies off they’ll have a baby and try and milk another few years out of the z lister world. If it wasn’t for social media people probably wouldn’t even remember who they are.
I totally agree! Thinking back to the early days of reality shows, for example Big Brother, in the days before social media, very few contestants became ‘famous’ after their initial 5 minutes of fame in the house, as there was no social media in those days to keep them in the public eye. They just got forgotten about! And rightly so, since generally reality show contestants don’t really have a talent as such. These days everyone who has been on a reality show is ‘famous’ afterwards via social media.

Also I’ve just looked at her Home account and I don’t get why they’re swapping uses for all those rooms? Yes fair enough making that little office into a utility room but why swap all the other rooms over? Seems like a lot of unnecessary faffing!

Last edited:
The home page is just turning into an order form ...
- Does anyone know where I can get blah de blah... (tags company)
- Shares pic of a list of suggestions ... code for ‘Oh here are my back up options if option A doesn’t come through’
- Recieves said item ...
- Thanks the company
... changes her mind
Then repeat, every day!!!

It’s so boring and mundane ... we follow home accounts for the beauty of them, the imagination and to see something fresh and exciting, not a role call of ad after ad!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.