Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve really gone to town ripping the place apart this week! Let’s hope that she’s made a final decision this time!
Where is all the money coming from?? That kitchen Reno is at least 50k plus ..... not all will be gifted ....they must mortgaged up to their eyeballs.....so when this insta shite dies a death ...which it will eventually, then what 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
The point is we need to do more to help the black community and that includes showing support by buying from black businesses in particular. It is good that she is giving them exposure.
I saw a lot of black influencers yesterday asking people to tag "black" businesses and/or buy from them.

I saw a lot of black influencers yesterday asking people to tag "black" businesses and/or buy from them.
Thing is I’ve not seen many influencers actually post the replies to give black owned businesses exposure...

Also, she’s done one day where she posted things that weren’t about herself, ads or her house. She’s now back posting pictures of herself 🙄 just doesn’t sit right with me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Where is all the money coming from?? That kitchen Reno is at least 50k plus ..... not all will be gifted ....they must mortgaged up to their eyeballs.....so when this insta shite dies a death ...which it will eventually, then what 🤔🤔🤔🤔
I don’t think they will be mortgaged upto their eyeballs, I bet they were paid an absolute fortune for OK mag to do their wedding. Plus I don’t think banks would let them buy a house that price without putting a lot of cash towards it, especially with them not having “proper jobs”

Reactions: 5
I don’t think they will be mortgaged upto their eyeballs, I bet they were paid an absolute fortune for OK mag to do their wedding. Plus I don’t think banks would let them buy a house that price without putting a lot of cash towards it, especially with them not having “proper jobs”
I agree with you. I reckon they will earn a ridiculous amount of money for what they do and will have been able to put a lot of money down as a deposit. Could be wrong of course!

Anyone else quite offended by this? Personally I find it disgusting. What a question to ask. I am a white woman and I stand with everyone no matter what colour. Why is she segregating black and white businesses
She isnt the only celeb to ask this. She is jumping on a bandwagon

Reactions: 2
I agree with you. I reckon they will earn a ridiculous amount of money for what they do and will have been able to put a lot of money down as a deposit. Could be wrong of course!
You’ll be surprised how little they earn, have a look on Companies House.....

Reactions: 5
One of my friends is close with her mutuals. He has some shocking videos of her full of ketamine!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else feel a bit uncomfortable with her reply to the police officer this morning? One minute it’s “be kind” because of Caroline Flack & the next minute she’s telling someone she has no time for pity & that he has no right to be sad about basically anything.

Of course I fully support BLM & it is one of the most important things happening at the moment, that’s undeniable. I just thought her reply was unnecessarily OTT.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have bought the house outright.
I think this too. Plus they’ve obviously got the money for doing all this work, it won’t all be gifted. They were the first couple to marry from love island (I think??) so they would have been paid an absolute fortune.
plus they’ve got exempt society too.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have bought the house outright.
I’d make a guess they’ve bought it outright. It was on the radio the other day they’re the most successful love island couple and have made around 3-4 million each since leaving. She’ll be getting a fair whack from In the style as well.

Anyone else feel a bit uncomfortable with her reply to the police officer this morning? One minute it’s “be kind” because of Caroline Flack & the next minute she’s telling someone she has no time for pity & that he has no right to be sad about basically anything.

Of course I fully support BLM & it is one of the most important things happening at the moment, that’s undeniable. I just thought her reply was unnecessarily OTT.
Just watched it! I don’t normally say a lot but who does she think she is. He was right that “he can’t control what other people do” because you bloody can’t! She really contradicts herself.

Just watched it! I don’t normally say a lot but who does she think she is. He was right that “he can’t control what other people do” because you bloody can’t! She really contradicts herself.
Was it a story? Think i missed it.

Does anyone else find her overly patronising when she’s talking about dogs and breeders? (Referring to her story about molly mae).
She thinks she knows everything there is to know about dogs and tries to ‘educate’ people on how to find a decent breeder but she just comes across as such a witch.

Reactions: 7
Exactly, I completely understand that she’s fully supportive of BLM, of course it’s one of the most important movements happening right now. But her reply was so rude 😩. Like you say, you can’t control others, you can try & educate & encourage, but if you could control others, we wouldn’t have murderers, rapists, pedophiles... the list goes on.

Was it a story? Think i missed it.
Yep on her story this morning!

Does anyone else find her overly patronising when she’s talking about dogs and breeders? (Referring to her story about molly mae).
She thinks she knows everything there is to know about dogs and tries to ‘educate’ people on how to find a decent breeder but she just comes across as such a witch.
God they can’t help themselves can they? Every influenza now falling over themselves to jump on a soapbox about third party breeders, because they’re all such experts.

I think Molly has probably been through enough without having her peers labouring the point for likes 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d be feeling resentful of it all if I were her.

Reactions: 4
God they can’t help themselves can they? Every influenza now falling over themselves to jump on a soapbox about third party breeders, because they’re all such experts.

I think Molly has probably been through enough without having her peers labouring the point for likes 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d be feeling resentful of it all if I were her.
She's a knob. You'd be surprised the amount of lies you can be fed from a 'reputable' breeder like she purchased from. She think she's knows everything 🙃

I was wondering when Olivia would say something, not to white knight her but this is an area where I do think she knows what she’s talking about, when she got her dogs it sounded like she did a lot of research into the breeders/ wouldn’t share the information and I think her family has always had dogs. I don’t think her intention is to make molly feel bad worse, love islanders tend to stick together, but it’s a good learning for people who saw a cute dog and wanted one without looking into where they come from

If anyone knows different about the breeders happy to be corrected!

Exactly, I completely understand that she’s fully supportive of BLM, of course it’s one of the most important movements happening right now. But her reply was so rude 😩. Like you say, you can’t control others, you can try & educate & encourage, but if you could control others, we wouldn’t have murderers, rapists, pedophiles... the list goes on.

Yep on her story this morning!
I can’t see it? Has she deleted it already!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.