Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering when Olivia would say something, not to white knight her but this is an area where I do think she knows what she’s talking about, when she got her dogs it sounded like she did a lot of research into the breeders/ wouldn’t share the information and I think her family has always had dogs. I don’t think her intention is to make molly feel bad worse, love islanders tend to stick together, but it’s a good learning for people who saw a cute dog and wanted one without looking into where they come from

If anyone knows different about the breeders happy to be corrected!
Sure she probably has knowledge of dogs, but I have 2 french bulldogs myself and some of the things she does with hers isn’t right either. One example is the Julius K9 harnesses she uses which are awful for frenchies and can cause chest problems, so she hasn’t done her research either. There’s a way in which you can ‘educate’ people without sounding like a patronising witch 🤷🏻‍♀️

She just thinks she’s above everyone and it really infuriated me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In

what did she actually say. I found this forum basically because of her! I find her infuriating!
Someone had messaged her to say they were a police officer, they basically said they support the movement/BLM & think it’s a shame that a lot of police officers are being generalised. It was a nice enough message, it wasn’t even directly aimed at her imo. I can’t remember her exact words but she was basically saying she doesn’t pity him, it’s no time to feel sad for yourself, there are more important things going on, etc. This person also said they “can’t control others actions” & she said that statement was ridiculous 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don’t follow her anymore but went on to see what she’d said about Molly Maes puppy. Why has she got a new fake well spoken voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m confused by All this stuff she’s bought from dunelm, did they not have a mop bucket at their old house! Or any wine glasses ? Surely there’s no need for everything to be new

Reactions: 4
I’m confused by All this stuff she’s bought from dunelm, did they not have a mop bucket at their old house! Or any wine glasses ? Surely there’s no need for everything to be new
I can’t criticise that. I’ve moved house twice, and each time I’ve bought mostly new stuff 🙈

I was wondering when Olivia would say something, not to white knight her but this is an area where I do think she knows what she’s talking about, when she got her dogs it sounded like she did a lot of research into the breeders/ wouldn’t share the information and I think her family has always had dogs. I don’t think her intention is to make molly feel bad worse, love islanders tend to stick together, but it’s a good learning for people who saw a cute dog and wanted one without looking into where they come from

If anyone knows different about the breeders happy to be corrected!
Agreed.

Olivia has posted in the past about where she got her dogs from and all the research she done etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have bought the house outright.
Absolutely no chance have they bought it outright. They 100% stretched themselves and she’s done a couple of posts mentioning she’s worried if they lose the house one day (they will). They’ve bought a house they can barely afford, now they’re begging cap in hand for companies to fund the refurb and furnishings as they clearly can’t afford to do it off their own back. Best case scenario they can hope for is they sell on and make a profit but they will not be able to keep up with the mortgage payments forever once their influencer status starts to wash up.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Olivia alone makes 350k a month... the house was like £1.3m wasn’t it?! I think they’re doing okay and may have managed to buy it with a hefty deposit!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t believe for a second that she earns 350k a month on the reg 😂 if that was the case then why would she be going for gifted tac over what she genuinely likes - not getting her beloved Tom Howley kitchen for instance. She screams cheap and desperate - how can anyone genuinely believe she’s earning over 4mil a year 😂

Reactions: 11
Olivia alone makes 350k a month... the house was like £1.3m wasn’t it?! I think they’re doing okay and may have managed to buy it with a hefty deposit!
Not according to the tax man. Check out companies house, they maybe make that between them a year

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Absolutely no chance have they bought it outright. They 100% stretched themselves and she’s done a couple of posts mentioning she’s worried if they lose the house one day (they will). They’ve bought a house they can barely afford, now they’re begging cap in hand for companies to fund the refurb and furnishings as they clearly can’t afford to do it off their own back. Best case scenario they can hope for is they sell on and make a profit but they will not be able to keep up with the mortgage payments forever once their influencer status starts to wash up.
I think they probably own the house and don’t have a mortgage, when she refers to being worried if they lose it I think it’d be down to the fact they can’t keep up with the maintenance of the property, bills, council tax etc.

Their collective fortune is 4.3 million and they have been ranked the most successful love island couple. If you think about if they had their own TV series, Olivia had Say Yes to the Dress, they sold their wedding to OK magazine and they’ve been involved with multiple clothing ranges. 4 years on from Love Island they are still used for collaborations. I don’t doubt that they bought the house, I think in 5-10 years time maintaining it will be the problem.

They may well have bought the house outright or possibly with a small mortgage but they are going to struggle to keep up with the £2,500-£3,000 per month council tax bill alone in what 3-5 years time? That's without considering bills etc. This house is nothing but a business investment for them both. Though I do agree with people on here saying they don't understand why expensive companies are funding this renovation when surely they won't ever appeal to their audience of teenage girls. Ultimately even they know beauty fades, dumb is forever. Alex's over use of the sunbeds has aged him by 10 years. He's so wrinkly to say he's only 28/29, he looks more 38/39.

aw no! we should be proud of our black country accents! there's nothing quite like it :)
I agree but Alex doesn't just have a black country accent. I was watching their show with my mate when it first aired, she's from london and she couldn't understand a lot of what he was saying because he uses dialect such as "war" "doe" and "ay" which makes it really difficult for people who aren't used to hearing it to understand

Have you seen his story? Not 100% sure but looks like they’re in a different house (I’m guessing his parents). Are we allowed to do this now or have I missed something? Would love to go and see my family but didn’t realise this was allowed..?

Anyone seen that Olivia is in the DM today, someone has commented saying he's cheating with a girl from Essex. Would love to know the goss on that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.