Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same I'm covered in tattoos usually that type of style under boob tattoos are proper tacky and when that trend runs out they will just be seen as how tribal tattoos are chavvy

Reactions: 4
How she gets any free gifts or any work is unbelievable she is such a bully, so rude and not even good looking. Out of all the influences, she definately doesn’t deserve her lifestyle

Reactions: 19
She could simply ignore comments she doesn’t like (or delete them - which she does most of the time anyway), or reply instead with a level head and at least try and show some professionalism. She has zero grace or humility. She wouldn’t last five minutes in a proper job.

Edited to say I have far more respect for ‘influencers’ (yawn at that word) who take note when people say they’re bored of ads and try and reduce their ad content as a result. Some people do that and, for the sake of a few quid, it really does make a huge difference to their level of credibility imo.

Reactions: 11
If her and Alex weren’t an item she wouldn’t get much work, if any!! He’s got the looks (I think he’s bleeping beaut) and people love “love”.

Reactions: 11
If her and Alex weren’t an item she wouldn’t get much work, if any!! He’s got the looks (I think he’s bleeping beaut) and people love “love”.
YES they’re cashing in massively on theft the that they found each other in LI. The fame and fortune won’t last

Reactions: 2
YES they’re cashing in massively on theft the that they found each other in LI. The fame and fortune won’t last
You’re totally right, it won’t last forever. I think they do their best to stay “relevant” and would turn up to the opening of an envelope. The home thing is just like a new attempt at keeping people interested in their lives. Once the house stuff dies off they’ll have a baby and try and milk another few years out of the z lister world. If it wasn’t for social media people probably wouldn’t even remember who they are.

Reactions: 6
I find her utterly irrelevant and cant understand who her 'fan base' is ?? She just looks like she stinks of sweat and tit to me, Alex is way to good for her !!

Reactions: 4
I haven’t seen her make any comments / posts about what is happening in America at the moment. I know it isn’t directly to do with her but she has a massive platform which she could use to raise awareness to such things, but instead she chooses to only post about fashion / beauty / ads. So many other influencers and celebs have been non stop posting about what happened to George Floyd and the injustices towards the black community in America but I’ve not seen her mention it at all...

Reactions: 7
I find her utterly irrelevant and cant understand who her 'fan base' is ?? She just looks like she stinks of sweat and tit to me, Alex is way to good for her !!
So this morning she posted that she fell asleep in her bikini - out all day sunbathing then straight to bed, how disgusting!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone on here a while back said Alex is modest... loool. I don’t know how someone with such a lack of personality is a “TV personality” though I suppose it makes sense why he’s not had much TV work since LI. That and people can’t understand him as he makes no effort to drop the dialect. Don’t get me wrong, he’s harmless, seems like a genuine working class lad but all of his work is based solely on looks. There’s surely no longevity to it.

Attachments

Someone on here a while back said Alex is modest... loool. I don’t know how someone with such a lack of personality is a “TV personality” though I suppose it makes sense why he’s not had much TV work since LI. That and people can’t understand him as he makes no effort to drop the dialect. Don’t get me wrong, he’s harmless, seems like a genuine working class lad but all of his work is based solely on looks. There’s surely no longevity to it.
He is stedded up to the eyeballs anyway. No one has shoulders that big. They are like clouds. Take all
The steroids you want but don’t pretends it’s natural.

You’re totally right, it won’t last forever. I think they do their best to stay “relevant” and would turn up to the opening of an envelope. The home thing is just like a new attempt at keeping people interested in their lives. Once the house stuff dies off they’ll have a baby and try and milk another few years out of the z lister world. If it wasn’t for social media people probably wouldn’t even remember who they are.
THE OPENING OF AN ENVELOPE 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
He is stedded up to the eyeballs anyway. No one has shoulders that big. They are like clouds. Take all
The steroids you want but don’t pretends it’s natural.

THE OPENING OF AN ENVELOPE 😂😂😂😂😂
Defo on the juice !! Looks like my other half when his on them!!
but like all influencers “it’s natural”
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
FYI Olivia, emerald and pink are not primary colours 🙄 did they not teach you that on your £30 interior design course. She is so dim. Embarrassed for her trying to act the design know all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.