Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion here, but I think it’s Rykard who should have got the flack for sleeping with Olivia, not her.

Everyone keeps saying how she knew he was into Rachel, who was in the next bed, which is fair, but that’s HIM who’s being disloyal to Rachel there, not her.

I’ll see myself out 🤦🏼‍♀️
100% agree both in the wrong. But I remember when Zara went in the hideaway Olivias words were ‘Miss GB bangs on the first night?’ Or something along those lines. That’s why I have such an issue because she‘a such a hypocrite

Reactions: 14
But I remember when Zara went in the hideaway Olivias words were ‘Miss GB bangs on the first night?’ Or something along those lines. That’s why I have such an issue because she‘a such a hypocrite
No way!!!! OMGGGGGGGG how rude

Reactions: 2
Working with a door company now. It wouldn’t have hurt for a bit of enthusiasm when she was describing the company as “amaaaaazing” to make it more believable. She just sounded like she couldn’t be bothered 🤣

Of course it was a “no brainier” Liv - they’re giving you the f*cking doors!!!! Why would you use someone where you have to pay? 🙄

Reactions: 5
WHY do these random companies think it’s best to send free stuff to age old love island contestants. Her typical audience won’t be in the financial position to spend money on the same doors and floor and KITCHEN? Am I missing something????????????????????

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why has her accent changed! Does she think now she lives in a big house she has to talk with a posh voice.

Reactions: 4
Why has her accent changed! Does she think now she lives in a big house she has to talk with a posh voice.
I’ve noticed that too! She was proper ‘Essex’ on LI saying ‘fanks’ and ‘fink’ etc. Now she’s over-pronouncing and has such a monotone voice.

Reactions: 1
Thanks to whoever mentioned britbox I've signed up and am re-watching series 2 😂🙈 I'm only on episode 3 where Terry has appeared, but her accent has definitely changed!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We’re looking for doors that don’t break the bank, next sentence these doors have been gifted.. are you taking the piss 🤦🏻‍♀️ Silly beggy cow! Everything is gifted, these companies are bleeping morons.

Thought they had to declare on each story when they are ads / gifted hmm

Reactions: 12
Thanks to whoever mentioned britbox I've signed up and am re-watching series 2 😂🙈 I'm only on episode 3 where Terry has appeared, but her accent has definitely changed!
Am I correct in thinking she was obsessed with him and he pied her off for Malin? I need to rewatch it!!!! It’s been years

LOL malin auto corrected to Maldon. Spend too much time on the Hinch thread me thinks

• Haha
I've just signed up and started rewatching the love island series. Its actually so eery rewatching series 2.. to know whats happened to them all and that 2 have died 😥
I've watched 1 and 2, never saw 3. Tried it twice now on Britbox and can't get into it so skipped to 4 which was my favourite.

It's weird watching Caroline on there isn't it?

The Summer of 2018 was amazing. We had hot weather for a solid 4 months, the World Cup and series 4 Love Island.

I'd love to repeat thst summer again!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Is it just me or in the selfie she put up yesterday her teeth are not only impossibly white but the front couple are blurry round the edges??

Am I correct in thinking she was obsessed with him and he pied her off for Malin? I need to rewatch it!!!! It’s been years

LOL malin auto corrected to Maldon. Spend too much time on the Hinch thread me thinks
Yeah that's right! Old Tel came in and all the girls went crackers. He was gorge though! I'll never forget when Malin left and he shagged someone else 🙈🙈
I've watched 1 and 2, never saw 3. Tried it twice now on Britbox and can't get into it so skipped to 4 which was my favourite.

It's weird watching Caroline on there isn't it?

The Summer of 2018 was amazing. We had hot weather for a solid 4 months, the World Cup and series 4 Love Island.

I'd love to repeat thst summer again!
Who was on 4?? I can't remember 4😳 3 was the one with Chris and kem and the other Olivia, 4 just seems to have disappeared from my mind 😂

• Haha
Yeah that's right! Old Tel came in and all the girls went crackers. He was gorge though! I'll never forget when Malin left and he shagged someone else 🙈🙈

Who was on 4?? I can't remember 4😳 3 was the one with Chris and kem and the other Olivia, 4 just seems to have disappeared from my mind 😂
4 wasDani and Jack I think?

And to keep this OT. I’d like to tell Olivia that bikini tops and joggers is NOT a vibe.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or in the selfie she put up yesterday her teeth are not only impossibly white but the front couple are blurry round the edges??
I’ve noticed this about most of her photos. She ain’t perfect and she knows it so let’s photoshop all my pics. Olivia why is the door frame bendy 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Series 2 & 3 were by far the best series for me & the villa was unreal! I felt Dani & jack year was tit! Last year was pretty good Maura made that year 🙌🏻

I cannot stand the way she makes such a point about wanting the best quality and how they do tons of research to find the best Brand blah blah and then ...’so we’ve been in contact with & they are gifting’

YOU COULDNT NAME FIVE COMPANIES FOR A PRODUCT BECAUSE YOU HAVENT DONE ANY RESEARCH YOUVE JUST BEEN OFFERED THE tit FOR FREE 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They were fishing for some gifted bikes the other day and they’re out on a bike ride today. Were they gifted? I’ve not really been watching her stories so may have missed the #gifted story.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.