Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate being cruel about people BUT I do think what she did with rykard totally got swept under the carpet yet Zara got abuse for spending the night with Alex. She is also punching massively lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate being cruel about people BUT I do think what she did with rykard totally got swept under the carpet yet Zara got abuse for spending the night with Alex. She is also punching massively lol.
Yep , what she did was sooo snakey and no one even cared! Lol

Reactions: 9
Yep , what she did was sooo snakey and no one even cared! Lol
Did they actually know about it? Coz it was in bed and I’m almost certain they kept it to themselves? That’s the only reason why I think she got away with it!

Reactions: 1
Yeah - wasn't it Caroline who dobbed him in it with Rachel when she was about to be sent home?

Yeah - wasn't it Caroline who dobbed him in it with Rachel when she was about to be sent home?
Yes wasn’t it when they were on the beach?

Also if she’s in a daily fail article there’s loads of comments about her drug use??

I get what other posters have been saying about her looking dirty. Just watched her latest IG story and she looks so...greasy. I remember thinking she looked like she stunk in love island. She was always smoking and had such jagged teeth, I used to think “geesh I bet her breath stinks”! That’s why I’ve never understood the attraction with her to be honest. She just looks like a trashy chav 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Unpopular opinion here, but I think it’s Rykard who should have got the flack for sleeping with Olivia, not her.

Everyone keeps saying how she knew he was into Rachel, who was in the next bed, which is fair, but that’s HIM who’s being disloyal to Rachel there, not her.

I’ll see myself out 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Unpopular opinion here, but I think it’s Rykard who should have got the flack for sleeping with Olivia, not her.

Everyone keeps saying how she knew he was into Rachel, who was in the next bed, which is fair, but that’s HIM who’s being disloyal to Rachel there, not her.

Don’t! I agree with you. That is not one of the many issues I have with her at least haha

• Heart
Alex is so hot my god, that dick pic 🥵 used to like Liv, but she’s become really stuck up and seems immature and she’s got a smoking hot body, but I don’t think she’s particularly attractive anymore, it’s probably her personality that makes it so, and her lips really annoy me! She is punching massively with Alex!

All the gifted stuff does my head in!

I see your point but she knew about Rykard and Rachel and did it anyway so she cannot be entirely off the hook. He is 9/10 pleb and she is 6/10😊

Alex is so hot my god, that dick pic 🥵 used to like Liv, but she’s become really stuck up and seems immature and she’s got a smoking hot body, but I don’t think she’s particularly attractive anymore, it’s probably her personality that makes it so, and her lips really annoy me! She is punching massively with Alex!

[/QUOTE]
I'm glad you said it. I really dont like to go down the looks route, but, she's rude and not very nice, such a beg, and yeah shes massively punching. Shame he's so lovely as well, deserves better. That video of her crying.....holy mackerel get some make up on!

Reactions: 3

I'm glad you said it. I really dont like to go down the looks route, but, she's rude and not very nice, such a beg, and yeah shes massively punching. Shame he's so lovely as well, deserves better. That video of her crying.....holy mackerel get some make up on!
[/QUOTE]
Do you mean the baby turtle video? I’m just watching her stories now 🤦🏻‍♀️ the pre recorded videos she does really bug me as they just seem so fake!!!
also the bunches look ridiculous, she needs a bigger bikini top and they as a couple seem super chavy imo!
🤣 just a few things I’ve been thinking but only just found this thread

You’re completely right, we’ve been conditioned to slut-shame women while congratulating men. It really shouldn’t be an unpopular opinion.

• Heart
You’re completely right, we’ve been conditioned to slut-shame women while congratulating men. It really shouldn’t be an unpopular opinion.
I think they were both in the wrong 100%. But when comparing it to what Zara did with Alex there were very different reactions.

Reactions: 8
I've just signed up and started rewatching the love island series. Its actually so eery rewatching series 2.. to know whats happened to them all and that 2 have died 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.