Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg spill the ☕ please
Not much to say.. we worked for merchandising/promotional company in Essex called T**** M****** ... I don’t know if I can say that?! And she was just a bi*** then really stuck up and rude to customers on the phone etc...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not much to say.. we worked for merchandising/promotional company in Essex called T**** M****** ... I don’t know if I can say that?! And she was just a bi*** then really stuck up and rude to customers on the phone etc...
She definitely seems the type to be rude to customers lol I’ve met enough of people like that 🙄😂

Reactions: 4
Why are they such cocky knobheads? If you choose to put your renovation out there to facilitate begging for freebies, the least you could do after asking people’s opinions on EVERYTHING is be polite when people feel comfortable in offering their opinion on the rare occasion you aren’t seeking it..?
00CF87BD-C158-49DF-8D06-2ACAF6DB873C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just started watching Olivias season on love island again and honestly I’d forgotten how awful she was. Her screams and attitude in the first episodes make me feel ill

Reactions: 6
I’ve just started watching Olivias season on love island again and honestly I’d forgotten how awful she was. Her screams and attitude in the first episodes make me feel ill
Where are you watching it please? The site I was on doesn’t work anymore. I want to watch more

I think it’s ridiculous that Olivia fell out with Cara because she had a baby and couldn’t jump to her every need. Selfish

Reactions: 17
The Birmingham accent is far worse than Black country . No offence to any brummies on here but it is.
Nah Black Country is more whiney and slow.

Yam know I'm right 😂

And anyone who can't tell the difference labels everyone yam yams, now that annoys me!

Why are they such cocky knobheads? If you choose to put your renovation out there to facilitate begging for freebies, the least you could do after asking people’s opinions on EVERYTHING is be polite when people feel comfortable in offering their opinion on the rare occasion you aren’t seeking it..? View attachment 138184
To be fair it is a stupid question. How many spaces do you need to make for bar stools on a potential how many children we might have?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve been trying to find their new house as I’m just curious to see it. But can’t seem to find it anywhere. Where did you find it as Rightmove doesn’t seem to show it anymore?
This has been covered about 1000000 times ... it’s been taken down.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There wouldn’t be so many pages if people didn’t keep asking for the link over and over again.

Also, it’s against the rules to share information like that.

• Haha
To be fair it is a stupid question. How many spaces do you need to make for bar stools on a potential how many children we might have?!
Stupid question or not, they are meant to be a professional influencer on Instagram, representing brands in exchange for freebies. It’s not a difficult life, the least you could do is be polite to people who take the time to engage with you 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It’s literally her job to Instagram so the least she could do is be polite. Surely this is how she makes all of her money so god knows what’ll happen when she keeps gaining weight/becomes too old/irrelevant. Who will she be rude to then. Can’t stop watching thooooo

Reactions: 10
Stupid question or not, they are meant to be a professional influencer on Instagram, representing brands in exchange for freebies. It’s not a difficult life, the least you could do is be polite to people who take the time to engage with you 🤷🏻‍♀️
Suppose its open to interpretation, I wouldn't say her reply was particularly rude.

But then she's not popular on here so everything she says will be used against her anyway.

I can't get worked up about that answer I'm afraid though.

Reactions: 2
Exactly! As someone that worked in retail for 6 years I can confirm the general public can be so stupid sometimes. She should know this as she worked in retail too. Does that warrant being rude? Absolutely not.

Reactions: 8
Exactly! As someone that worked in retail for 6 years I can confirm the general public can be so stupid sometimes. She should know this as she worked in retail too. Does that warrant being rude? Absolutely not.
She’s forgotten about her old lifestyle now she’s rich and famous. #influencer #freetat

Reactions: 3
Her latest post, I’m sorry but I seen her tits more times then I’ve seen my own. Put them a bloody way girl we don’t want see them🥴 I spose you can’t polish a turd

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her latest post, I’m sorry but I seen her tits more times then I’ve seen my own. Put them a bloody way girl we don’t want see them🥴 I spose you can’t polish a turd
Can’t bear her. She loves herself sooo much, constantly eye bleeping the camera lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.