Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when we thought she’d settle on the kitchen for a while, she’s on to the bathroom! 😂

I thought the ‘current’ pic was the ‘inspo’ and thought it looked really classy..... then I realised

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just when we thought she’d settle on the kitchen for a while, she’s on to the bathroom! 😂

I thought the ‘current’ pic was the ‘inspo’ and thought it looked really classy..... then I realised
Those posts are like an open auction.... ‘so this is what we want ... bids please!!’

Reactions: 4
Her crying post just came up on my explore page. I’ve literally never seen anything so cringe and attention seeking in my life! So glad I unfollowed her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to work with her in Essex about four years ago, she was rude then, rude to customers aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually like Olivia and her feed but did anyone else watch the video she’s put on her personal and home account showing the before and after of the hall and think “why the **** didn’t you hoover first?!” 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I quite liked Olivia until she made a home account. Why is she doing an interior design course when she sucks!? Who the duck thinks ‘oh I know I’ll stick an artichoke, a tile and some chavvy books on my table that’s too small for the size of my entrance and call myself a designer’ 😩
She doesn’t even use her own ideas for her home, she copies other people’s!

• Heart
I actually like Olivia and her feed but did anyone else watch the video she’s put on her personal and home account showing the before and after of the hall and think “why the **** didn’t you hoover first?!” 🤢
I don’t think she cleans much in general

Reactions: 3
Cause she’s a skank 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anybody else think her saying ‘you can even spot my dyson with some masking tape holding it together because my dog chewed it’ is begging for a new one?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
To the people saying the Birmingham accent is worse than the Black Country/Wolverhampton :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.