Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on youtube has uploaded all the Love islands from 1-6 . number 1 is worth a watch to anyone who didn't watch it its the best one.

Alex said he was from Birmingham but this is not true. He is from Tipton in the black country and very attractive in person.
I thought he was from Wolvo?

Reactions: 2
Just why?? I have a BC and hate it! There’s no way if I didn’t have it I’d try and sound like it 😂
There’s nothing wrong with it!! But on some of her videos (predominantly the ones with him in) she ends up sounding like him. He doesn’t sound Essex.. so why does she need to change her voice

Also wonder what’s happened to the random boy that was ‘isolating’ with them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He was born in Tipton apparently, but not sure where cos they don’t have a hospital!!!

Definitely a Black Country accent rather than a Brummie one.
if he's from Tipton he was probs born in Sandwell Hospital

his twang is definitely black country than birmingham, when going on tv he probs got told to say birmingham as no one tends to know where tipton is lol

• Haha
if he's from Tipton he was probs born in Sandwell Hospital

his twang is definitely black country than birmingham, when going on tv he probs got told to say birmingham as no one tends to know where tipton is lol
Yeah, he sounds like most of my family - Black Country born and bred.

So if he was born at Sandwell, it’s West Brom then, not Tipton. I was born there.
Seen a bio that said “born Tipton, school in Wednesbury, lived Walsall, uni in Wolves” He must have lived on a Black Country pub bus and toured the region! 😂

And I totally get the point about saying Birmingham, cos if I’m abroad and people ask where I from, I always say near Birmingham or Wolves.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah, he sounds like most of my family - Black Country born and bred.

So if he was born at Sandwell, it’s West Brom then, not Tipton. I was born there.
Seen a bio that said “born Tipton, school in Wednesbury, lived Walsall, uni in Wolves” He must have lived on a Black Country pub bus and toured the region! 😂

And I totally get the point about saying Birmingham, cos if I’m abroad and people ask where I from, I always say near Birmingham or Wolves.
Sounds about right 😂

People from Tipton can be born at Sandwell, I was haha. On my birth certificate it says I'm from West Brom but I've lived in Tipton all my life, incredibly annoying 🙄😂

I tend to say 'near Wolverhampton', its so much easier lol!

also, can confirm Alex is as beautiful in real life as in photos.

Saw him in a Toby Carvery a couple of years back and people were losing their tit :censored:😂

Last edited:
No wonder she refuses to rewatch her series of love island. I don’t know how people really liked her off the back of it. Don’t get me wrong there were moments she was so relatable and funny but I just thought the Rykard situation was a joke. No one else would have got away with that. Also when her and Kady got locked in that room. She let Kady take the blame for the whole thing! Best ever series of LI overall in my opinion though
I barely remember the series but never forgot the rykard thing and knew I never liked her, glad I'm not the only one. Remember that girl who went in the hideaway with alex before he got with Olivia 👀🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I barely remember the series but never forgot the rykard thing and knew I never liked her, glad I'm not the only one. Remember that girl who went in the hideaway with alex before he got with Olivia 👀🍆
Yeah and she got made to feel like tit for it. Everyone turned on her. Yet no one said anything to Olivia for what she did! When the girl Rykard was with was in the bloody next bed!!!

Reactions: 14
Thank duck I found a thread on her.
She’s such a beggy women isn’t she, tagging all these companies hoping for a freebie 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.