Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought dentists were doing emergency appointments only considering there’s a global pandemic going on...

Her Essex accent seems to have disappeared and now she talks with a bit of a plum in her mouth 😂😂😂 who the f does she think she is .......
she’s trying to sound all proper and sophisticated now she has a mansion 😂😂😂

I thought dentists were doing emergency appointments only considering there’s a global pandemic going on...
But she’s Olivia from love island, she’s above the rules 🙄.

Reactions: 2
I think she still looks as if she needs a good wash. I don’t know what it is but I’ve always said she looks as though her breath stinks, if that makes sense. Someone I used to work with was the same, no matter how dressed up she was she still looked absolutely filthy. 😂😂
I get this about people and about her 🤣🤣 thank duck I’m not the only one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think I’m going to rewatch Love Island and see how it all goes down a few years on. Will be interesting to see again what she was like a few years/kilos ago now we know what she’s like now🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
No wonder she refuses to rewatch her series of love island. I don’t know how people really liked her off the back of it. Don’t get me wrong there were moments she was so relatable and funny but I just thought the Rykard situation was a joke. No one else would have got away with that. Also when her and Kady got locked in that room. She let Kady take the blame for the whole thing! Best ever series of LI overall in my opinion though

Reactions: 10

I’m fuming! I’ve got a badly broken tooth and was told I can only see a dentist if I can’t breathe cause of the tooth or my eyes start to swell, so how the **** has she managed to get them fitted?!?! 😡

Reactions: 2
I think I’m going to rewatch Love Island and see how it all goes down a few years on. Will be interesting to see again what she was like a few years/kilos ago now we know what she’s like now🤣🤣🤣
Where are you watching it? I LOVED her series.

In her defence about the invisalign it depends when the treatment started. I had it a couple of years ago and didn’t have to visit the dentist each time I got new trays - they send me 5/6 at a time and I just changed them every fortnight.

If she’s actually been to the dentist, she’s a head.

I used to really like Olivia and Alex. My opinion on them has also changed since this home Instagram account has been set up. Her replies to people are so rude!! I can't find the comments now but someone commented on her latest kitchen post saying that she should rethink blocking up those windows because of the loss of light and they are so lovely etc. She was so rude and blunt in her reply saying it wont matter because of the big #partgifted doors being put in. They then made another polite suggestion saying will still affect light and she literally replies with the laughing emojis 😂😂😂😂. How can you be that blatantly rude to your followers when you're in the public eye? It's like she thinks she's the queen and looks down on everyone else !

Reactions: 10
She’s doing my head in. I want to stop watching but it’s such a tit show I need to.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her stories yesterday saying her builder will only use one particular company for sliding doors, good job they're the same company willing to gift it then!

Putting money on her posting a story soon that starts with..... "so guys I've had so many of you message me about my invisalign". No doubt she hasn't paid for that!

Reactions: 4
Someone on youtube has uploaded all the Love islands from 1-6 . number 1 is worth a watch to anyone who didn't watch it its the best one.

Alex said he was from Birmingham but this is not true. He is from Tipton in the black country and very attractive in person.

Luckily it doesn’t take much time to find an interior design course for £29 on the internet - https://www.buyagift.co.uk/online-e...esign-diploma-course-for-one-br-11192111.aspx I doubt it’s any good though 😂
When she bought the course she showed the bloody purchase details on screen! and the company name shows when she screen shots submitting her work.

What did she expect for less than £30? A degree?
The fact that she’s completed two ‘assignments’ since yesterday shows how in depth it is! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m from Chelmsford and used to go to the virgin gym in Chelmsford and regularly saw them both down there. Alex is absolutely gorgeous in person honestly one of the most beautiful men I’ve seen up close and he’s very friendly and will chat to anyone! Olivia is completely different, she is very standoffish and is bordering on rude! I held the door for her once as we were both leaving and she looked me up and down and then laughed loudly as she walked off! No thanks for holding the door! I also have to agree that she does have a dirty unkept look about her. It’s a shame that they can’t both be lovely! Maybe olivias anxiety makes her put on a front but having seen her first hand she comes across very mean girl and deeply insecure.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I’m from Chelmsford and used to go to the virgin gym in Chelmsford and regularly saw them both down there. Alex is absolutely gorgeous in person honestly one of the most beautiful men I’ve seen up close and he’s very friendly and will chat to anyone! Olivia is completely different, she is very standoffish and is bordering on rude! I held the door for her once as we were both leaving and she looked me up and down and then laughed loudly as she walked off! No thanks for holding the door! I also have to agree that she does have a dirty unkept look about her. It’s a shame that they can’t both be lovely! Maybe olivias anxiety makes her put on a front but having seen her first hand she comes across very mean girl and deeply insecure.

Who would to live a life of being insecure every day ? There are always comments on the dailymail online that Alex has two phones no idea if there is any truth in this ?

I honestly think he is just stunning. Hes just so beautiful isn't he (haven't seen him in real life!) And a few people have commented on here to say he's a lovely person too. What really annoys me is that she's a witch. He should be with someone who is equally as nice as him (personality). Not some rude witch who thinks she's better than everybody else. She's rough as well, he's way too beautiful for her. I never normally comment on looks but when people aren't nice people I think fair game.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Olivia: I don’t want to say what course it is yet
Also Olivia: shows the exact website of said course

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When people are actually nice people that makes them a 1000% more attractive in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t watch the stories when she talks to the camera. Who do you think you are 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.