Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm late but I've just seen her crying video. Wtf is that about? I just dont understand why someone would film themselves doing that. Cringey
Alex cane did this too, I respect what she was trying to get across but she was lying on the phone crying because she was so overwhelmed, why record that? It felt uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 2
The subtle beg for the free swimming pool is the best yet 🤣

I just can’t believe you’d get rid of windows in a house! But maybe that’s just me
Its been my fave post yet. The way she tagged the company. For someone with money she ain't half a scrounger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not laminate it’s karndene it’s actually really good flooring and does cost quite a lot. We are looking at it for our kitchen
We have it in ours, well worth the money. Getting it done in the hall next.

The only thing you can't use on it are those crappy steam mops because the heat losens the adhesive over time.

I cannot believe she has actually listed light company’s and tagged the swimming pool! Go out and spend your bleeping money!!!!! Stop begging!

Reactions: 11
The subtle beg for the free swimming pool is the best yet 🤣

I just can’t believe you’d get rid of windows in a house! But maybe that’s just me
I have so many questions.. but mainly, can you heat them? If not, how much use are you going to get out of a swimming pool in England? Can’t imagine it 😂

Reactions: 1
Jesus her hinting at sponsorship is actually shameful isn't it? I've literally been working my arse off the last year to buy a modest 3 bed, drives me mad all these fuckers getting tit for free. The poor people being left homeless or with mounting debts because of this pandemic but Olivia seems immune to it in her posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have never overly liked her but would have never voiced it as I don’t know her. She is quite open about mental health etc which is actually one of the things I liked about her. However when you are so publicly rude to people, you are asking for criticism. I understand some people are naturally quite blunt, but she doesn’t reply to ‘celebs’ that comment on her posts in that manner. She’s getting paid to promote those outfits then when someone is asking where to buy it from sends a response like that. Maybe I’m reading too much into it but I just think if that is your job, then the least you can do is give someone a response that’s not outright rude!
yes yes yes! Sorry just going through the thread still. These ‘influencers’ all claim they work hard in their jobs etc. But how is being rude to your CONSUMERS working hard? Surely the point is you want people to buy your tat? So where’s the customer service? but oh she works so hard.

Reactions: 4
Jesus her hinting at sponsorship is actually shameful isn't it? I've literally been working my arse off the last year to buy a modest 3 bed, drives me mad all these fuckers getting tit for free. The poor people being left homeless or with mounting debts because of this pandemic but Olivia seems immune to it in her posts.
I FEEL YOU .
This... so unhappily relevant, it’s hard to be proud of influencer culture these days as a regular person busting sweat, blood and tears just to live.

• Heart
Not sure a few people have found it online to view though and she has been to mcdonalds drive thru today , are there any open in Essex? Haha
It was on right move but got taken down after a few ppl said they saw it on here. It is in Essex, I saw it but can’t remember the area now x

Reactions: 1
Both glory hunting, boring nobodies. She was mean on LI and the only reason she got any popularity after the show is because desperate teenagers fancied her boyfriend and branded them as ‘couple goals’ Shes no different to any other self obsessed, vapid, insufferable Essex bimbo. It’s a downright INSULT that these people get the fame/money they do for sweet duck all if I’m honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi first timer comment here, I REALLY like them both before this house thing I unfollowed both as soon as I saw the whining about her house not being done during a global pandemic 🙃 I do occasionally go on her home account stories to peek and I saw tonight she is doing an interior design course? Is this an absolute joke! It's like cutting someone's fringe and saying your a hairdresser 🤣 Such a shame because they seemed so down to earth before they bought this monster house

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to really like her and still like her but what is she doing to the house 😓 I feel like she’s rushing into it and not thinking about how much character it already has. No idea what it’s going to be like.
I’ve seen her post the other day about her friend theberkshirebuild .. obviously trying to come in on the home community. And no idea why she’s refusing to share the interior design course? I’m sure she posted a story when she signed up. Can’t be that good for £30 😂😂😂

Here she is showing off her “part gifted” doors. Heaven forbid they actually pay full price for something. I don’t see how these companies can possibly benefit from love island contestants showing sliding doors etc. I’m pretty sure most of their followers must be really young and not interested/could never afford to buy expensive doors. Fair enough all the cheap tat from in the style, boohoo etc that they probably do go out and buy.

Reactions: 6
Part gifted but it’s fine because they were her first choice anyways 😂 ... how does that even work? Do you ring Origin and say ‘hi it’s the one and only Olivia Bowen here off love island fame, I’m looking for some doors, oh so I have to pay for part of it ... hmmm in that case I’ll only use the part gifted hashtag’ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
First time poster - might just be me - but why is her speech funny on her stories this morning? Her mouth isn’t moving normally and her speech sounds different? 🤔

Oh, she’s just said she has a new Invisalign in #gifted no doubt!

Last edited:
Her Essex accent seems to have disappeared and now she talks with a bit of a plum in her mouth 😂😂😂 who the f does she think she is .......

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.