Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure a few people have found it online to view though and she has been to mcdonalds drive thru today , are there any open in Essex? Haha
There’s loads open in Chelmsford! I couldn’t believe they had so many branches in that part of the world!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s not laminate it’s karndene it’s actually really good flooring and does cost quite a lot. We are looking at it for our kitchen
Karndene is a vinyl there’s definitely nothing wrong with it but it’s not real Parquet Flooring or real wood.
Personally I wouldn’t drop over 1 million on a house and not have at least engineered wood flooring. My house is worth about 600k but my tiles are porcelanosa and my flooring is real wood :)
And I bought alone and have a real job lol

• Sick
Reactions: 5
To be honest they can pick any flooring they like and not have to worry about it because they didn’t pay for it. And if it’s damaged it’ll just get replaced for free again anyway

She has such a nice house but had to ruin it with that basic tacky grey and white velvet interior/furniture. I can’t be surprised though because it’s typical for U.K. influencers/youtubers/z listers these days to all have that same interior because they have no style and all just all copy each other. I really hate this trend it winds me up lol. What’s the point of just copying each other? Don’t you want to at least try and be a little original and creative?

A nice home like that is wasted on her. If I were her and was blessed with a beautiful large home like that, I would implement colour into my home or get an interior designer to help me design the home. But she’d rather go with the tacky shades that just make the house look soulless and boring just like everyone else. I hope you’re reading this Olivia because your house looks awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She has such a nice house but had to ruin it with that basic tacky grey and white velvet interior/furniture. I can’t be surprised though because it’s typical for U.K. influencers/youtubers/z listers these days to all have that same interior because they have no style and all just all copy each other. I really hate this trend it winds me up lol. What’s the point of just copying each other? Don’t you want to at least try and be a little original and creative?

A nice home like that is wasted on her. If I were her and was blessed with a beautiful large home like that, I would implement colour into my home or get an interior designer to help me design the home. But she’d rather go with the tacky shades that just make the house look soulless and boring just like everyone else. I hope you’re reading this Olivia because your house looks awful.
i think it's entirely up to Olivia how she decorates her home, but i do think it's sad that her taste is dictated by what is free. I do completely agree that if i had the money she has and by her own admission struggles to style the house id employ and interior designer. I think she has done that with the bedroom, but looks like that'll be grey/black and white too...

Reactions: 5
I feel like everything is getting covered up and boarded up too. All the big beautiful windows and fireplaces which give the house light and character are being boarded over as that suits the kitchen designs that are being offered for free. Why buy a house like that to just get rid of it’s character?

Reactions: 2

Did anyone see that she’s doing some online interior design course... that’ll show us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’ll do the course and scramble her brain ... won’t have a clue where to move the lounge to next 😂😂 extension anyone? 🤦🏼‍♀️👀

Reactions: 2
Wow lists of lots of companies today
Gifted lights from iconic “🤮” will be shown anytime soon
Honestly so predictable

Seen some arsey replies on the home page about blocking up the windows. 😂😂😂😂

Could someone ping me the link to their house? Been trying to find but my skills aren’t good enough!

Could someone ping me the link to their house? Been trying to find but my skills aren’t good enough!
We aren’t allowed to share things like that, it’s against the rules and would get you banned.

Sorry x

The subtle beg for the free swimming pool is the best yet 🤣

I just can’t believe you’d get rid of windows in a house! But maybe that’s just me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm late but I've just seen her crying video. Wtf is that about? I just dont understand why someone would film themselves doing that. Cringey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.