Olivia Bowen #9 Liv’s on mat leave, no remorse, she runs an Instagram for a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well OLIVIA I had that bleeping pram and let me tell you it was fucked after 6 months, had no suspension and couldn’t even roll over a thing in the road without jolting to a stop. Sent it back to Silvercross who said the design is basically bad on these prams and gave me a full refund after I’d had it for 2 years.
Joolz and Bugaboos are far better.

on other news Liv defo looks like she’d take a tit on your bed if you pissed her off and blame it on one of the dogs
It’s the new design Reef. Came out end of March. Well they were promoting it from then as I’ve ordered the exact same one. Delayed originally till mid April, then May. Now been told there is supply issues so no one is receiving their prams till end of July. Funny how Liv has received hers though! I knew exactly from when she went that baby show months ago before this one was released she would scrounge one. £1500 the full package she has been sent costs. And she gets that for free. I’m really put off having the same pram as her now…

Reactions: 18
It really bugged me that in the ad she did for the silver cross buggy she didn’t put the brake on the pram when fiddling about with it. Clearly isn’t actually thinking about it properly, you’ll be running after the pram with the bassinet top if you don’t put the brake on. It just screams inexperience to me. And I know she is FTM so ofc she’s inexperienced but you wouldn’t think it with all the tit she says, positive birthday classes, expert midwife products, comments about how she knows exactly what birth and motherhood is going to look like……

HAHA of course she did a dirty delete 🤣🤣🤣
Yes I’d imagine she’s not actually allowed to say she’s on maternity leave and then continue working and being paid for ads - wouldn’t it class as KIT days so therefore eats into the number you’re allowed whilst on leave before your maternity is deactivated?? I got in trouble for doing emails whilst on maternity as any actual work has to be a KIT day. Her ‘clients’ (employers🙄) could get in a lot of trouble. And legally she has to take 2 weeks after the birth doesn’t she, perhaps she’s already started it 👀👀👀

Reactions: 8
I think she deleted it as she had loads of backlash from making stupid comments 😅

Looks absolutely hideous at that baby shower. I’m guessing she wants a boy…so I hope she has a girl.

Reactions: 7
So Charlotte Crosby is doing a maternity range with in the style, I recon Olivia will be sooo jealous as she hinted before about doing a maternity range but nothing ever came of it!!

Reactions: 13
I definitely think she’s due this week, maybe even Saturday if she put on the baby shower article she was 36 weeks pregnant.
Not that it matters to our liv when she’s full term. I hope she gives birth on her due date for all the fuss she’s made.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.