Olivia Bowen #9 Liv’s on mat leave, no remorse, she runs an Instagram for a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fell down a rabbit hole looking at pics of herself again. I’ve never known such a narc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
An ad so good that people have to ask what it is 😂 hope Samsung get their money back on that one
Omg this is hilarious😂😂😂 such a bad advert people don’t even know what it is!! And the bot comment just puts the cherry on top😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Can’t be good to have your dog in bed with you every night when your pregnant? They’re going to be so jealous when the baby arrives. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Can’t be good to have your dog in bed with you every night when your pregnant? They’re going to be so jealous when the baby arrives. 🙄
Didn’t she used to make them sleep downstairs? She made a big issue around it because people said it was gross 🤣

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen her latest insta stories ranting about being body neutral. For the past few months shes just been constantly moaning about her shape and putting up 'old body' pics pining for her old waist etc. Now she's suddenly saying a body is just a body...k then hun

Reactions: 18
Lots of ADs during her “mat leave” isn’t there. Now am I right in thinking that mat leave must start on due date at the latest which would suggest not her due date yet? Since 2 weeks is mandatory. Also her face is a completely different colour to her body, comically so!
I won’t even comment on the nonsense of her trying to sell a breast pump when she’s never had a baby!

Reactions: 16
As she’s “ self employed ” I thought it would started on the date the baby is born and she couldn’t work for 2 weeks after that? then again does that even count in influencer world. who’s gonna monitor and police that anyway lol if she’s rather be selling tat in Instagram when she’s just had a baby then more fool her

Reactions: 8
She looks bleeping dreadful in those early morning walk stories. Face looks so bloated.

Reactions: 5
How on earth can she justify posting ads for breastfeeding and bottle feeding products when she hasn’t even had a baby yet let alone been through her feeding journey?? It makes me SO frustrated when pregnant people think they know it all, but being paid to advertise something she’s obviously never used is a step too far, she should really read the room a bit more as feeding is such an emotive topic for us mums.

Reactions: 19
So disappointing all these big brands sending her baby stuff 😤😤

Reactions: 15
The amount of influencers who get those Elvie pumps and have of them don’t even end up breastfeeding.

Reactions: 8
Oh look another gifted item that she’s managed to scrounge! What an insufferable horrible little witch she is! 🤬View attachment 1306450
This is so irritating. My mum spent £1500 from her savings to buy my baby their travel system from Silver Cross and they’re gifting products to a has been ‘influencer’. Absolute joke this world now.
I try to avoid products gifted to influencers where possible but it’s becoming impossible! Normal people are skinting themselves to provide for their families and the rich get to stay rich with everything for free.
If baby hadn’t have been born in March I’d go back and ditch the Silver Cross.

Reactions: 20
Also if she bottle feeds I guarantee she will use a perfect prep. Not one of those Nuby flask things.

Reactions: 9
Does maternity leave count for “influencers”? Lucy Meck has posted a hello fresh ad today

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.